Dancing With The Enemy

Bae POV

"What should I wear?"

Right now I am standing over my suitcase looking at my close trying to find an outfit, which I have been doing for the past twenty minutes.

I closed my bag, "Being a girl is hard." I said flopping down next to my bag in the bed.

Loxie poked her head out the bathroom doorway.

"You could say that again!"  She said a one of the sassiest voices I had ever heard

"Don't actually say it again we all know that pain without you having to repeat it." Sam said poking her head out under Loxie's

"I won't say it again if you help me pick out an outfit...please?" I said batting my eyes at both of them.

Sam and Loxie both looked at each other then looked at me.

They came out of the bathroom walked towards the bed and opened my bag.

Loxie pulled out my black crop top, and my black and white cardigan.

Sam picked out my high waisted jean shorts and my black converse with golden studs on them.

"Guys this is perfect!" I said hugging them  both.

"Yeah, Yeah get off." Sam said pushing me off both of them.

"What would she do without us?" Loxie said to Sam while walking out the door.

"I don't know probably die." Sam said in all seriousness.

I put on the outfit and added a gold chain bracelet and a gold ring.

I put my hair up into a messy bun put on some red lipstick and grabbed my phone. 

I was ready to go when I saw something glistening.

I walked towards where the light was coming from, my bag?

I pulled out the object to see that it was a necklace.

It was the necklace Melody gave me when she want away to college.

It was a golden with a heart locket on it. 

She had the same one only it was silver.

I remember missing her like crazy and hating her for going away and leaving me all alone.

I went over to the mirror and put the necklace on.

"Now the outfit really is perfect." I said to myself.

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time before walking out the door to find everyone else.

Hayes' POV

"You ready Hayes?" Shawn ask me from outside the bathroom door.

Am I ready?

I'll be honest with you I'm not.

I'm not ready to face Bae or the rest of them yet.

I know they all hate me now and will have to forgive me sooner or later but I also know that today is not the day for forgiveness.

The only reason I haven't had a full mental breakdown is because of Shawn.

I turned on the faucet ran my hands under the water and splashed some on my face.