Confusion

Bailee's POV

It's been one week since the whole Hayes and Shawn incident me and Sam have done all our Intensives and the boys even did them with us once or twice and said that it was torture but Hayes hasn't talked to me at all. Come to think of it he only talks to Carter and Matt which is really weird.

We are all sitting in the living room watching Mean Girls. I laugh when Cady falls into the trash can and my phone buzzes it's a texted from my big sis Melody

To: BAE😍🍕

From: The Big Sista 😘😜

Maybe our paths will cross.

What?

My sister is in college and is very crazy and weird so this text didn't really surprise me but it did make me think. what is that girl up to?

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"Goodnight everyone!" I said before going into my room.

I turned off the light and laid in my bed and thought about what my sister said and then I thought about Hayes and how I missed the way we teased each other or his smile I need to get him back!

I got out of bed and tiptoed to Hayes door and knocked it opened to reveal Hayes, shirtless may I add.

"What do you want." he said in a very dull tone

"We need to talk."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Hayes please." I said pleading

"You have thirty seconds starting now."

"Ok um Hayes that night you saw it wasn't what it looked like I was thanking Shawn for cheering me up and keeping a secret for me and..."

"What was the secret?" Hayes interrupted me

"I can't tell you,but Hayes I really like you."

He scoffed "if you like me prove it." he said and then slammed the door in my face

I was a lot of things at the moment hurt, sad, lonely, but what I was the most was confused.

Confused about what my sister text meant,confused about how I was going to make it through this tour, and confused on how I was going to prove myself to Hayes.

All in all my week has been a complete and utter disaster.

But that's the thing about pain it demands to be felt.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Sowwy it's so short but I felt like that was the right place to end it. ok you guys here's what needs to happen all 661 of you need to comment I really want your feed back so COMMENT!!😭😭😭🍕🍕🍕

GOODBYE-BYE MY HOMMIES!!!