The Game Changer

Tyde's POV

"Yes mum I packed enough clothes." I said to my mother as I got out of the cab.

I paid the cab driver the right amount of money needed and he drove off.

"Mum I'll call you after I meet Bart and get settled ok?" I said trying to calm my mother down.

It's my first time being out of the country without her or one of my siblings.

Oh yeah! Hi I'm Tyde Levi Mellet, but my fans call me Tyde Levi, I'm 15 and I'm from Perth, Australia but right now I'm in Ohio, USA.

Now I know what your thinking 'why are you in Ohio?'

Well, I'm here because I was invited to join Magcon. It's like a convention/tour were vine and YouTube famous teens can meet their fans.

"Ok mum I love you bye." I said ending the phone call.

I put my phone away and grabbed my bags off of the sidewalk.

I was about to walk into the hotel when I saw a girl sitting on the bench just outside.

She was cute. She was pale and had long dirty blonde hair that was swept over her shoulder.

She was looking at her phone with a small smile but after reading something her small smile turned into a huge one and she giggled.

Holy mother of god her giggle is adorable and her smile is gorgeous!!

I decided I should make a move so I sat down on the bench as well.

After a while she noticed me and stared at me for a solid minute so, I decided to speak.

"Hi." I said showing off my dimples.

She seem shocked by my accent.

"Uh hi." She said back smiling as well and let me tell you her smile is even prettier when directed at you.

It took me awhile to bounce back after that smile but I finally formed words.

"It's a gorgeous day out isn't it?" I said looking around.

"Yeah it is." She said looking around as well.

While we were looking I realized I hadn't introduced myself yet.

"I'm Tyde by the way but everyone calls me Ty."

"I'm Bailee but everyone call me Bae."

"That suits you." I said before I could stop myself.

"Thanks." She said her cheeks getting red.

I made her blush!

After and awkward silence of her recovering and me celebrating I spoke again.

"So...what brings you here?" I asked.

She seemed to be debating something in her head before she answered.

"Oh um a just a vacation with my friends."

"Oh."

"What are you doing here Mr. Aussie?" She said laughing at the nickname she made up for me.

"Well, I'm here for a convention." I said laughing a little as well.

"Oh cool." She said actually looking interested.

She looked down at her phone and her eyes widened, probably seeing the time, we had been out here for a while.

"Um Tyde I gotta go but I'll see you later hopefully." She said getting up and walking backwards so she could still see me.