All Over Again

Bailee's POV

We have been doing this tour for a month now and we have been to Cali, Idaho,Washington, Arizona, Minnesota, and right now we are flying to Colorado.

"Nashy?" I said

"What." Nash said.

"How much longer do I have to be on this plane!?" I asked.

Nash opened his mouth to speak but the flight attendant interrupted

"We are about to land ladies and gentleman so put on your seatbelt please."

"Finally I'm ready to leave this death trap!" I screamed.

"Bailee calm down." Nash whispered

"Ok." I said in defeat while him and I both put our seatbelt a on.

{|}|{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}{|}

"Finally land sweet land!" I screamed

"Calm down bae!" Both Sam and Nash say at the same time then started laughing.

I could see that Taylor was death glaring at Nash.

I caught his attention and mouthed 'She likes you not Nash' he just smiled and looked away.

"Ok people we have an hour to get to the hotel so let's move out!" Shawn said.

We all got our luggage and headed out to the car Bart got us to drive around.

After about twenty minutes my phone buzzed.

It was a texted from.....Hayes?

H: when you said we'll finish this later how much later did u mean!? It's been like a month!

He was obviously talking about the almost kiss we had.

B: be patient Hayes.

I turned around and smirked at Hayes then faced the front again. My phone buzzed again I thought it was just another texted from Hayes but it was a texted from my mom

Mom: Hey honey! Hope you are having a great time!! I talked to Bart and for the break the boys are going to stay at our house that way Sammy and you can take all your Intensives and still hang out with the boys. Oh! and Bart made the next stop Missouri so you can stay at the house! ok bye sweetie love you tell all the boys and Sam hi for me!

WAIT!? WHAT!? The boys are staying with us and Bart made the next stop Missouri!?! OH NO!!

Now she is really going to torment me.

Who is she you may ask?

Prim. the girl who would beat me up after school for a year.

Yes, I know that I beat the crap out of her but that doesn't mean she doesn't scare me anymore if anything I'm more on edge!

I never really understood why she all of a sudden hated me so much when we were little we used to be friends. I would even help her with her homework!

That's the past and this is the present but...my future isn't looking so good.