Confesions & Confusion

Hayes' POV

''Then he pushed me into a mad pack of girls!''

I'm now telling Shawn about what happened between me and Tyde which is also the reason I asked him to move into my room.

''Then what did he do?'' Shawn asked looking a bit mad.

''By the time I had gotten out of the group of girls Tyde was already dancing with Bae.'' I said looking at my shoes.

''I knew I didn't like him and now I know why, he's a total jerk!'' Shawn said jumping up from his sitting position.

I nodded my head agreeing with what he said.

Shawn's eyes got really big, ''We have to tell Bae!'' he screamed running to the door.

I stood up and tackled him before he could make it.

''Hayes get off don't you want Bae to know how much of a jerk Tyde is?" Shawn said trying to getme off of him.

''No. I want her to be happy and if being with the Aussie brat makes her happy then so be it."i said a little sad.

Shawn stopped struggling and looked at me.

''You love her don't you?'' Shawn asked.

Do I?

I mean how do you know you love someone?

''No, maybe, I don't know.''

Shawn pushed me off of him so that we were laying on the floor side by side.

''Hayes you need to tell Bae about Tyde even if she's happy with him now maybe in the future he'll do something that will break her heart.'' Sawn said looking me directly in the eyes.

''Like I didn't break her heart.'' I said looking at the ceiling again.

''No Hayes you didn't break it you cut it with your paper heart.'' Shawn said.

''What's a paper heart.'' I asked confused.

"A paper heart is someone who's heart is kind of like paper flimsy, one sided, and easily torn or crumpled. People with paper hearts are so afraid of getting their hearts torn or broken that they run from love or when they feel like their about to fall they break your heart so there's stays in tacked. Paper hearts don't bleed they make others bleed for them." Shawn answered.

''Oh, so I have a paper heart?'' I asked

''I don't know Hayes do you?'' Shawn asked me back.

I thought about it before nodding my head.

''But I'm still confused you said I scratched her heart and then you said paper hearts break other peoples hearts why didn't I break Bae's?''

''Because Hayes I think your a special kind of paper heart. You care about people unlike most paper hearts so instead of breaking Bae's heart you let her have a piece of yours only scratching hers.'' Shawn explained.

I was baffled. Shawn had explained to me the thing I'd been trying to figure out about myself but jst couldn't.

''How did you learn all of this?'' I asked.

''Bae taught me.'' He said with a smile.

''Figures that girl knows everything.'' I said half laughing.

''Well not everything.'' Shawn corrected me.

I sat up so that I could look Shawn straight in the eye.

''Tell me one thing Bae doesn't know.'' I said giving him the 'are you kidding me' face.

Shawn sat up before he spoke.

''Well, Bae doesn't know that Tyde is a jerk, she doesn't know how much you're hurting and how much you want apologize but are too afraid to, and most importantly THAT YOU LOVE HER!'' Shawn screamed.

After Shawn screamed we heard a loud bang on the door.

We both got up and opened the door to see...Aaron?

''I just came to give Shawn back his shirt and...you love bae?'' He said the last part looking at me.

Shawn grabbed Aaron by the arm, pulled him into the room and closed the door very loudly.

Shawn then sat Aaron on the bed before talking.

''Ok Aaron how much did you hear?'' Shawn asked him.

''Um well I couldn't hear everything through the door but I did make out Tyde, jerk, paper, heart, and well the whole Hayes loves Bae thing.'' He said looking at me again but this time half smiling.

''Aaron you can't tell anyone what we are about to tell you.'' I said.

''I promise I won't tell.'' Aaron said crossing his heart.

Shawn and me looked at each other before explaining everything to Aaron.

<><>After the convo <><>

''Woah dude that's messed up!'' Aaron said after we told him everything.

''Yeah, I know.'' I said back.

''So let me get this straight, you love Bae and you know that Tyde is a jerkwad but you're not going to tell her?'' Aaron asked.

''Yes.'' I answered.

Aaron looked at Shawn then at me before laughing a little and walking to the door.

''Wait you're not going to tell right?'' I asked him with pleading eyes.

''Never.'' He said smiling at me.

I smiled back and let out a breath of relief.

''Now if you'll excuse me I have to help the jerkwad move into my room.'' He said rolling his eyes and leaving the room.

Now two people know my secrets...great!

<><><><><><><><><><>

Well then, that chapter was deep.

So I hope you liked it please don't forget to vote and please, please, please COMMENT because they make my day and I love hearing from you guys ok??

GOODBYE-BYE MY HOMMIES!!!!