The Plan

Hayes POV ( Twice!? I think yes!! 😋)

Well it is safe to say I have completely and utterly screwed up. (Nooooo u really think so?)

Sam punched me, Mahogany probably wants to kill me, Prim is probably going to hold this over me some how, and worst of all Bae hates me!

Well at least the boys don't hate me...yet.

{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}{_}

When I finally got to my room I opened the door to find all the boys, except Taylor who I'm guessing is in the bathroom, hanging out in my room.

"Hey Hayes! your back earlier than expected. So how'd it go?" Nash asked

"I-it uh I-it went um..." I started

"Woah dude what happened to your eye?!?" Jack J asked.

"Um..." I said trying to come up with a good explanation.

"I'll tell you what happened." Taylor said phone in hand. He looked ready to kill.

"This moron right here was having a grand ole' time with Bae on their date but when Bae went to throw away some trash Hayes thought it would be nice to play smash face with who you may ask? PRIM HE KISSED BAE'S ENEMY PRIM!!!" Taylor screamed his face fully red now.

But he wasn't finished.

"Oh but that's not all Bae was so upset that she ran, RAN ,all the way here to Sam and Mahogany and when they found out they waited for butthead over here to come back so he could defend himself but when they asked what did Hayes say?!?! Uh...she was pretty and she was flirting and she was a really good kisser," Taylor said mocking my voice,"So Sam punched him in the face and that explains the black eye and right about now in thinking about giving him another one." he said just glaring at me.

All of the boys were glaring at me.

I am going to die.

"Are you freaking kidding me Hayes!!" Nash screamed in my face.

"Your an idiot a complete and utter idiot." Cam said death glaring me.

"Baby 2k you have messed up big time."
Jack J said

"Why?" Was all Carter said

"Estúpido!" Matt screamed

"Wow dude way to fail!" Jack G said sarcastically.

"I can't even try to understand why you did that." Aaron said

Shawn just looked at me with a blank expression on his face.

All the boys left the room hitting me on their way out. Well all the boys except Shawn.

"Listen Hayes, even though all I want to do is injure you right now I'm not because Bae is like a little sister to me and it would kill her if I killed you."

"No it wouldn't." I said looking at my shoes.

"Yes it would." he replied.

"Even if that were true, why are you still here?" I asked

"Because I'm going to help you get Bae back."

"Really!?" I said standing up with one of the biggest smiles on my face.

"Calm down you nitwit!" Shawn said while pushing me back into my original sitting position.

He paced back and forth for about 2 minutes before speaking.

"Did you apologize to her?" Shawn asked.

"Yes that's what I did before I came here."

"Well what did she say?" Shawn asked.

"She told me she didn't want my apology, she wanted me to not speak to her, leave her alone, get hit by a bus, and to step on, and I quote, a freaking Lego." I said

Shawn made a wincing sound.

"Man she really is mad at you isn't she?" Shawn asked

I nodded.

"Well what else did she say?" Shawn asked again.

"She said that if I really liked her I need to prove it." I laughed half heartedly at the way she used my own words against me.

Was this how she felt?

If so I'm even more sorry cause this is horrible.

"THAT'S IT!!" Shawn screamed

"What?" I asked confused.

"You have to prove to her you actually like her just like she did with you. She faced her fear of singing so you have to face one of your fears! What are you afraid of?" Shawn asked.

"Rejection." I said blankly.

Shawn's smile went away.

"Well what else are you afraid of?"

"Well...."