Makeovers & Confused Feelings

Bae's POV

I woke up knowing that today was going to be rough.

I looked to my right at Sam who was sleeping next to me peacefully.

Then I looked over at Loxie who was also sleeping peacefully.

Both of my friends sleeping peacefully while I am awake?

Not for long.

I decided to be nice to Loxie and just shake her awake.

"Loxie wake up." I whispered as she groaned and moved to another sleeping position.

"Ok if you get up now you can help me prank Sam." I sing-song'd.

Loxies eyes shot open and she jumped out of bed.

"How." Was all she said with a smirk.

"Well first I have to ask if you would be ok with sharing a bed with me?" I asked hoping she'd say yes because if she didn't my whole prank would be ruined.

"Of course I'll share a bed with you." She said whisper screaming trying not to wake Sam.

"Good," I said letting out a deep breath, "now on to phase two."

"What's phase two?" Loxie whispered again confused.

"We need to move Sam from that bed and put it on yours, take off all the blankets and pillows then put her back on the bed again also why are you whispering." I said in one breath.

"I don't want to wake Sam up and ruin your prank." Loxie explained still whispering.

"Don't bother. Sam can sleep through literally anything. One time when we were little I rolled off her bed and broke my arm she slept through the entire hospital trip." I said reminiscing

"Ok....what do we do after phase two?" Loxie asked even more confused.

"I'll tell you after we successfully finish phase two." I said already walking over to Sam's side of the bed grabbing her shoulders.

Loxie followed me grabbing Sam's feet.

"On the count of three we lift. Ready 1, 2, 3." I said as we lifted Sam's slumbering figure.

"What does Sam eat?" Loxie grunted.

"The real question is," I said as me and Loxie threw Sam on the other bed, "what doesn't she eat?" I finished laughing at my food loving friend.

"Now my curly haired companion we must move all the blankets off the bed than move Sam's skinny, but surprisingly heavy butt back on the bed." I said the plan again in one breathe.

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;SKIP TO END OF PHASE TWO:;:;:;:;:;:;

Me and Loxie, now breathing hard, had accomplished phase two.

"I believe a celebratory high five is in order." Loxie said holding up her hand.

"Oh no, this was the easy part after we finish the third and final phase, which is moving Sam and the mattress down stairs and into the pool, can we have a celebratory high five then, and only then." I said getting a little serious at the end.

"You know I never would have agreed to this if I had known it was going to be so much work!" Loxie yelled then put her and over her mouth.

"I know that's why I didn't tell you exactly what the prank was and again don't bother with being quiet she's like a bear." I said pointing at the, still, peacefully sleeping Sam.

"Now, let's get this hunk of junk and the mattress downstairs." I said getting at the foot of the bed.

"Did you just call your bestfriend a hunk of junk?" Loxie asked getting at the head of the bed.