A Day To Remember & Forget

Bailee's POV

"I feel like a pageant dog." I said while Mahogany and Sam prepared me for my date.

I was a green cocktail dress that was to big, my hair was up in a 'ballerina' bun which I hated, high heels, and Sam was putting makeup on my face UGH!

"Ok you can look now!" Sam said all happy but I already knew I wasn't going to like what I saw.

As expected I saw a small fourteen year old girl swimming in a hideous green dress with a very tight bun and very hard to walk in high heels.

"Sam, Mahogany I love you, but this outfit is horrible I need to change. And I will be picking out the outfit." I said before rushing over to my bag.

I picked out my red sweater with white stars on it, my plain black leather skater skirt, my sheer black tights my white socks with ruffles on them, my black Nike high tops, and to top off the look my Minnie Mouse ear head band

I washed to makeup off my face and curled my hair. After this was done I walked out of the bathroom.

"Wow Mackenzie you look nice!" Mahogany said while getting up to inspect my outfit.

"I especially like the Minnie Mouse ears!" She said while laughing.

I looked at Sam to see her facing the wall away from me.

"Sam are you ok?" I said walking over to her and putting my hand on her shoulder. she was crying.

"Sammy why are you crying? Is it because I didn't like the outfit you put me in?" I asked concerned about my best friend.

"No It's not that it's just that you are like all grown up at fourteen and I'm just a big mess at seventeen almost eighteen!" She said between sniffles.

"Sam I am NOT all grown up I still get kids meals at McDonald not because I can't eat the adult sized meal but for the toy, I know all the words to the Bubble Guppies theme song! I am nowhere near grow up and the fact that you think your a mess is well stupid you graduated early at the top of the class your IN the Magcon tour and you have Taylor rapped around your baby finger! That sounds pretty put together to me!"

"I do have Taylor rapped around my baby finger don't I? Thanks Bae your the bestest friend ever!" She said while putting me in one of her death grips she calls hugs.

"Awwww you two are so cute! I LOVE IT!!!!" Mahogany screamed

Me and Sam laughed at her when there was a knock at the door

Hayes.

"Oh my god! That has to be Hayes!!!" Mahogany screamed

"Loxie calm down you're making me nervous!" I whisper screamed

"Ok! Ok! Bae go in the bathroom and I'll get the door that way you just surprise him with your outfit!" Sam whispered

"Oh God how cheesy can we get?" I said rolling my eyes

"Just get in the dang bathroom!"

"Fine I'll get in the bathroom." I said in a very dull tone.

Hayes' POV

Breath Hayes breath. that's what I thought to myself as I knocked on the door to Bae's room.

About a minute of just standing the door finally opened to reveal Sam and Mahogany with the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Hi Hayes!" Both said at the same time.

That's not creepy at all!

"Hi." I said back

"Come in Bae is just in the bathroom getting ready." Mahogany said

"Oh ok I'll just wait then." I said sitting on the bed

After about five minutes of awkward silence Sam finally got up.

"Bae are you ready in there!?" Sam said putting her ear up to the door.

Without a reply the door opened.

"Wow Bae you look amazing!" I said

"Thank you Hayes not so bad looking yourself." she said blushing a little.

"So shall we go?" I asked

"Yes we shall."

"Wait! We have rules!!" Sam said

M: rule number 1 no inappropriate touching!

S: rule number 2 nothing illegal!

M: and last but not least

S:if you break her

S&M: WE WILL BREAK YOU!!

They both said while pushing us out the door.

"Ok bye have I nice time get her back by 8!" Sam screamed before slamming the door in our faces.

"Well that was nice."

Bailee's POV

"HAAAAYYYYEEESSSSSS!! TELL ME!!"

I am now pestering Hayes to tell me where we are going and so far I've got nothing.

"Nope! It's a surprise!" He said with a smirk

"Ugh! I hate you." I said just as the limo stopped

I jumped out of the car to see a big sign saying 'Jumbo Bobs Amusement Park'

"You took me to an amusement park!! I love you!" I said running to Hayes and hugging him.

"That's funny cause I few minutes ago you said you hated me?" He said looking down at me

"Everyone makes mistakes Hayes. Now let's go!"

*skip ahead cause I'm lazy teeheehee*

"I can't believe you threw up in that guys hat!" I said while laughing at Hayes and eating my corn dog.

"Hey that mans hat was so ugly it deserved the vomit!" Hayes said making both me and him laugh.

Me and Hayes had ridden almost all of the rides at the park and it was awesome.

"Hayes stay here I need to go throw away this trash."

"Ok."

I jogged to the trash can. This night is going great I'm really starting to like Hayes he's so sweet and cute and funny.

I walk back to see Hayes kissing none other than...Prim.

If I were Sam I would beat up Hayes.

If I were my sister I'd slap Prim.

But I'm not Sam or my sister so I did what I do best...

I ran.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Finally updated aren't you happy cause I sure am. Ok so hope you like it an oh um yeah COMMENT people I really want to know what you think about the book.

GOODBYE-BYE MY HOMMIES!!!