The Arrival of a Friend

Bailee's POV

I was in my room setting up my camera for my video when Nash came in the room

"Hey Nash."

"Hey Bailee Mackenzie."

"I see you now know my name the question is how?"

"I always saw your vines wen I scrolled thru my timeline I just didn't look at the name or recognize your face."

"Your right you are an idiot!"

"Hey not nice."

"But it's the truth." Hayes said walking in the door

"Hey Hayes Nash knows my name now."

"Cool."

"And now I get why you and Bart laughed at our nickname for you. ha funny!"

We all laughed and I told Nash the rules and about my plan and how he got to be in my video.

"Yay I get to be in bae's video!"

"Shush yourself Nash. We don't want the others to know."

"Sorry."

"It's ok now let's get this video done!"

~~~~~~~~~~one week later~~~~~~~~~~~

I'M SO EXCITED!!!

My friend Sam is joining the Magcon tour with me. She, like myself makes vines and YouTube videos and we both got asked to go to Magcon but Sam had to convince her mom. AND IM SO HAPPY SHE DID!!!

I have to tell the boys.

"OMG,OMG,OMG!!"

"What?" Taylor asked

"My friend Sam is joining the Magcon tour and now I won't be stuck with you people no offense!"

"All of it taken." both the Jacks said at the same time

CREEPY

"Sorry but I am tired of being the only girl. Oh! and I was told to inform you that we have to pick her up from the airport in about 10 minutes so let's go!"

We all got up and went to the car to pick up Sam.

I'M SO FRICKEN HAPPY!! :)

Sam's POV

Man, I hate planes with a passion!

Haaaaaayyy! my name is Samantha Jones but if you ever call me Samantha I will kill you! I am 17 years old now I know what your thinking how am I friends with a thirteen year old well we dance and cheer together and we both go to school together, but we will get to that later.

I was walking around trying to find bae when my phone buzzed telling me I had gotten a snapchat from none other than Bailee!

I opened it and it was a pic of me and it said turn around. I turned around to see bae and the rest of the Magcon boys.

"BAE!" I screamed

"SLIM JIM!" Bailee screamed

Slim Jim is the nickname she gave me.1) because I am as skinny as a stick and 2) because Slim Jim's are my favorite food

"How's my little nerd!"

"I am not a nerd but great even better now that your here!" she said smiling

While bae and I were hugging someone cleared their throat making us release from our hug.

I looked to see who it was at it was Carter.

"Aren't you going to introduce us?" he questioned

"Oh sorry! Guys this is Sam." Bailee said

"Your not going to tell her our names?" Nash said

"I already know your names so there is no need for you guys to tell me them." I said smiling a little.

"Especially Taylor." Bailee muttered loud enough for the boys to hear.

Taylor turned bright red and I punched Bailee in the arm

"Ok well that escalated quickly let's get to the hotel!" I said trying not to be to awkward

THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG FOUR MONTHS! :) :) :)