As Chaeyoung walked to the dining room, they started to eat and plan about their outing for tomorrow.

~~~~~~

"Chaeyoung, are you sleeping by now?" Tzuyu asked as she went out of the bathroom of Chaeyoung's room.

"Ne, I want to wake up early tomorrow." Chaeyoung just said.

They both lay on the bed and wait until they got into their sleep. Several minutes later, Tzuyu fell asleep while Chaeyoung is still up.

She went out of her bed and get her phone.

"Hello unnie, yes. Sorry to disturb but Is Mina unnie is there?" Chaeyoung asked to the other line.

["Uh no Chaeyoung. She's in her house. Wae? And why are you still up by this time?"] Sana asked.

"Nothing, I just thought that she's there. I'm asking her something but maybe I'll just do it next time."

["Is that so? Why don't you call her instead? Maybe she's still up."]

"Ah it's ok, I don't want to disturb her either. Bye unnie. Goodluck to your exams anyway."

["Thanks Chaeyoung! I'll inform Mina that you called me."]

"Ok thank you too."

After the conversation Chaeyoung ended the call and went back to her bed. But instead on going back to her sleep she can't, as she thinks about the bracelet.

"She's probably looking for it by now." Chaeyoung mumbled.

She stood up again and get her jacket as she decided to go to the older's house. She went out of her house quietly and bring her bike with her.

Not so long, she arrived at outside Mina's house. She's wondering if the latter is still up but doesn't know how to know.

"She's probably sleeping by now. Maybe I'll just give it in other time." Chaeyoung said to herself

She stopped first and after several minutes, she decided to go home.

Along the way, Chaeyoung passed to the nearest bar where Mina is also into. She heard an argument and her eyes widened as she saw Mina.

"Miss, our bar is closed. I'll just stay here as your friend arrives. Sorry but you can't stay inside." The guy said

"I don't care. I want to sle- ouch!" Mina utters as she stumbled.

"Mina!" Chaeyoung called up and ran towards the older.

"Ch-chaeyoung. You c-came." Mina said stutteringly. She looks at the younger with her teary eyes.

"Miss are you the friend of this girl?"

"Ah yeah. Thanks for looking after her." Chaeyoung said and helped Mina to stand up.

"No worries. Here's her phone. I'll go now miss. I'm sorry that I didn't let her stay inside. It's already close."

"It's ok. Thank you again." Chaeyoung said

The guy left leaving Chaeyoung and Mina.

Chaeyoung decided to let Mina sit first. She leaned the older's back on the wall and check her.

"Mina unnie, What happened? Why are you here?" Chaeyoung asked as she looks at the older worryingly.

"Chaeyoung."

"How can I bring you back. I'm with my bike..." Chaeyoung said as she looks somewhere to think.

Suddenly Mina put her hand at the younger's nape and pulled her closer Chaeyoung is about to fall forward when she managed to stop the motion and support herself by using her arms.

Now they are close at each other and no one dares to talk until Mina does.

"I'm sorry. I really do." Mina said as tears staring to fall in her eyes.

Chaeyoung is confused until Mina move closer causing their lips to collide.

Mina's eyes are shut feeling the younger's lips while Chaeyoung is in shock with her eyes widened.

Chaeyoung suddenly felt something, a teardrop came out in her eyes but still in shock.

Mina pulled out and leaned her forehead to the younger's shoulder,
As they are facing each other.

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung, I'm sorry for loving you. I didn't know I became so stupid not to notice that you're hurting whenever you see me."

A moment of silence occurred, they stayed on their position until Chaeyoung heard a tiny snore from the older.

"Mina, Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung looks at the person who called them and saw Eunha.