Ch.17: Brandy

(Not Another Song About Love by: Hollywood Ending)

Luke POV

Me an ohm were looking for Y/N and got to the cafeteria after looking through the gym. We then saw the BBS but no Y/N with them, just some...some...

"Hey ohm...is....is that who I think it is?" I asked

He gasped and then slowly growled.

"This bitch is going too far now!" He hissed

"I couldn't agree more." I growled

We didn't get along with the guys anymore but we still care about their emotional state. We marched to them and she saw us, her eyes widening when she saw us. She must've recognized us and I was glad cause she's gonna get the biggest ass whoop of her life.

"You!" I hissed with venom

"You have a lot of fucking nerve to be here you fucking slut!" Ohm growled

She clung onto evan and I glared daggers at her.

"B-baby make them stop!" She begged, knowing she was fucked.

"Guys what the hell-"

"Don't fucking protect her!" Ohm growled," do you know what she did to Y/N?!"

He looked confused but then growled at us.

"Oh ha ha! Very funny trying to use Y/N as an excuse for your lies!" Evan said, in denial

"Vanoss wait! Maybe we should hear them out-"

"What the- you guys too?" evan asked," my angel doesn't even know Y/N, let alone isn't capable of doing something to her!"

I wasn't gonna let evan do this to himself so I took action. I grabbed her arm and pulled her off evan.

"Stay the fuck away from them, Y/N and us! If I see you with him again I'll murder you and andrew-"

Before I could finish I was punched in the face and accidentally let her go. Ohm caught me and I grunted.

"Vanoss what the fuck?!" Ohm freaked

I stood up and saw evan was glaring at us, his fist still in front of him from the recent blow to my face. I growled at him and didn't want to do this but this was for his own good. I took out a pocket knife and he only got ready to fight.

"You have no clue who the hell that slut really is!" I hissed," and I sadly have to show you for your own good!"

I swung at him to make him back off and he dodged and pushed brandy-sluts-face away. I went for her as I was trying to make her show her true colors. I was then tackled as my pocket knife was smacked out of my hands. I shoved, who knew was evan who tackled me, off of me. He ran for my knife and I got up and ran after him.

He grabbed it and quickly went to shank me. I had no way to dodge, he was gonna hit me. I braced myself but still felt nothing? I thought he stopped himself but the moment I felt a body lean on me, my eyes widened. Y/N had leaped in front of me and took the hit.

"Y/N!!" We freaked

"Calm down! It's just a pocket knife!" She said with no pain

Evan looked panicked and his body shook like if it was his fault. Delirious came and examined her, looking at the small knife.

"It shouldn't have hit anything and should heal pretty quickly but we gotta get it cleaned and patched up." He said

"Fuck it, I'll do that in my office! I have enough supplies in there anyways to do that by myself!" She said