Ch.7: Things Got Crazy

(Bang! By AJR)

Ohm POV

I felt bad for her. I looked at luke and he nodded at me. I sighed and took a glance at her.

"Hey if you don't wanna see him while he's packing then you can spend a couple of nights with us?" I suggested

She looked at me and smiled sweetly.

"Thanks, but if I wanna move forward I gotta face him and make him know we're done." She said," I'll be alright."

I smiled at her and then got to our destination. It was just a small club with a nice bar. Plus we knew the manager and he kinda owes us so.

We got off and I locked the car. Y/N frowned again and I put my arm around her shoulders.

"It'll be alright." I said softly

She smiled again and then luke pushed me off her.

"Your either desperate or really like her." Luke teased

She giggled and I shook my head.

"But seriously, this club is kinda known for touchy guys so stay close to us." Luke said

I nodded agreeing and she said okay. She stood in front of us and luke nudged my arm. I looked at him and he had his index finger and thumb touching, forming a circle as his other three fingers stood up.

"Her ass looks hella fine!" He whispered really quietly

I shook my head at him and chuckled. He put his hand down and I looked ahead. We got to the bar and she sat between us. We ordered a couple of drinks and already some drunk guys came and tried to take her from us.

The manager saw us and moved us to VIP.

"VIP?" She asked

"He owes us." Luke said

She scoffed a little as we entered and then I growled. The BBS crew was here.

"Luke." I said

He looked at me and I motioned my head to them. He growled and Y/N noticed.

"Whats wrong?" She asked

"Nothing, lets go to the bar." I said and calmed down

'We need to keep her away from them.'

We went to the bar but the stools were gone. She was at the edge and leaned onto the counter. I leaned beside her and told her jokes and small things about us to make her smile.

Her laugh was toxic in a way that would be addictive. I smiled at her as she laughed and then luke growled. I turned to him till he moved toward Y/N. I looked and saw Lui  being shoved away from her.

Luke put his arm around her waist and growled.

"Back off squeaker!" Luke growled

Lui glared at him but walked away. He chilled and looked at Y/N.

"He didn't touch your angel body did he?" Luke asked

She shook her head but chuckled.

"I can protect myself guys." She teased

We smiled at her and luke let her go. Our drinks arrived and we started drinking Responsibly! Kinda? Okay maybe we challenged each other to a drink off, which Y/N won, but we were still alright.

She was tipsy and kinda lost her balance. I caught her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She giggled a little but put her head on my chest.

"Maybe we," She hiccuped," should go?"