Chapter 18: Deception

"Can't believe he's gone and made Charlie worry. Thought he would be more understanding than Angel Dust but apparently not." Vaggie said while going to the lobby.

"Really and give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill this little conniving son of a bitch right now you pompous fuck." A voice rang out.

"What the fuck?" Vaggie said to herself.

"It will make both of our situations harder, besides you want to see your little "boy" toy again don't you? If you don't you could just kill that young lad right in front of you. Really, you all have to make everything so difficult when we could just talk it out like normal hosts." Alastors voice rang out.

"What the fuck is going on", Vaggie said while getting closer to the room where the talking was taking place.

"Are you fucking kidding me, you really believe I'm going to fall for your bullshit. I know you, Radio Demon, trying to fuck me over sideways whenever you get the chance, not this time. You're lucky it's not the chick that runs this shit hole."

"I can assure you if that was the case we would still be right here having this conversation. As I've stated before, If you don't want to have that moth pimp back then go ahead, kill him; and I'll make sure him and that doll would feel my wrath tenfold."

"This little....forget this" Vaggie said before bursting through the door, spear in hand. "What's going on in he-", Vaggie was about to say though was cut off by a gunshot near her head.

"Well someone's being awfully nosey, you couldn't leave well enough alone....Fuck, now I have to kill her now." Vox said in an angry stupper while swaying (y/n) around in one arm.

"The offer still stands buddy, like I've said, just one small deal away and everything you have "worked" up for will be given right back", Alastor said with a devious smile. "Or perhaps we can come up with a deal"

"Really, then what have you got on the plate then?" Vox replied

"Oh well?" Alastor said while grabbing hold of Vaggie, "I give you the girl, you hand over the boy"

"What the fuck do you think your do-!", though Vaggie was cut if by Alastor putting his hand over her mouth

"Really, you're really stooping that low eyy Alastor. Hehehe, I knew you'd double cross them. Just hard to know when when you have that stupid smile on your face." Vox said.

"So it's a deal then?" Alastor said with intrigue.

"Sure I guess it is then, dick."

"Cmon, let's shake on it." Alastor said, outstretching his hand.

"Aww fuck it, I know I'll regret this." Vox replied, shaking Alastors hand. "Take your fucking child back then", Vox said tossing (y/n) against a wall.

"I'll have you know I haven't made whoopie with anyone and anytime soon. Well, a deals a deal", Alastor said, tossing Vaggie towards Vox.

"Al, please don't do this, I'll do anything just do-", Vaggie begged, though her mouth was covered by Vox's hand.

"Now that I have you bitch, I will coax out that Clown to finally go at me. I wonder what lengths she will go to get you back", Vox said with a wide devious smile.

Vaggie struggled out of Vox's grasp for a bit.

"YOU BETTER NOT TOU-"

"Can it you one eyed whore, besides it's not like your body is going to be used by other demons, you're just bait", Vox snapped back at Vaggie.

"Hold on, I want to capture the occasion", Alastor said, taking out an old fashioned camera from inside his tailcoat pocket.

"Eh, since when do you take pictures you weirdo?" Vox asked