Angel Dusts Ending : That's Life

"I.......I choose Angel Dust"

"Angel Dust? The pornstar?.......Ah, yes......I understand. You don't really care if he was or wasn't in a romantic relationship with anyone, or hell even if he wasn't your first. You choose him because it's him, the quips you had with one another and that he was one of the demons who took care of you when you were hurt. Even when he flirted with you, you just laughed it off and laughed with him. You truly do care for him, do you not?"

"I do care for him......i......I just need him to be happy at least. After seeing him last time.....he was just so....this may not help him in general, but hopefully I could ease his mind in the end.

"I understand.......is this who you truly want to be with for eternity?"

"Yes."

".......Very well.", God said as he snapped his fingers, a dark grey door appearing beside him.

I began entering the door, knowing full well that this will be eternity for me and forever. At least I won't be alone.

The door shuts

To be with someone as if you feel a need to protect when they have protected themselves far enough. Though it may weep

be hard, will you sink to their level if you try too hard to take care of them, to love is one thing, to learn from your actions is another.

Now.....

"This is getting us nowhere, you are arriving at delusions that even you dont think are true.....we are coming full circle every time, I don't think you want to even move on. I know it's hard, but the first step of acceptance is to know that whatever happened isn't anyone's fault......and I think you blame yourself for this incident to happen.....isn't that right, Arthur."

Arthurs POV

"I.....I do.....and I don't know why."

"I'm pretty sure you do know, you just don't want to accept it. I know it hurts, but you have to know that the root of the problem is deep in your self consciousness, maybe because.....do you know something you're not telling me Arthur."

"No, it's getting late....I really need to go to my brother's grave at the moment. Not like anyone else can take care of it, I'll see you later Dave."

"Arthur, wait, before you leave here."

"What is it, an old phone?"

"It was your brother, he gave it to me before he passed on. I still don't know why, maybe it was to be a secret from you guys? I'm still not sure."

I quickly snatched the phone before I began walking out the door.

"Arthur, stay safe.", Dave said before I walked off.

I walked over to the graveyard which wasn't far from the therapist's building, the sound of fresh snow crunching underneath my feet as I walked over to his tombstone. As I arrived at it I took out a locket that I saved ever since he was in that.....sleep. I held it in my hand before saying a quick prayer, I put the locket back in my pocket and began walking home. What was my brother hiding in his phone? I feel like I remember him telling me something so long ago but I don't remember. I finally reached my house after the long growling walk from the cemetery, I immediately opened the door and raced towards my brother's room. A room I haven't entered in quite a while, but his charger might be around here somewhere. I looked everywhere for the damn thing only to notice that it was still plugged into the wall. I went over to the charger and plugged the phone in and waited for it to fully charge.

While it was doing that I went over to my room, grabbed a towel, and headed towards the shower to get ready for my big day out. When I finished I put the towel around my waist and headed towards my brother's room and tried turning on the phone. Pressing the power button on the phone revealed a battery icon that was fully charged. I took the charger out and held onto the power button to make sure that the phone turned on, as it did I begna to go through the contents of the phone. On the home screen of the phone, there was a picture of a very flamboyant looking person holding onto their chest with passion. I went into the gallery of the phone to see if there was some type of hint or just get a clear description of what may be going on with him when I was young. Looking into the gallery of the phone I saw that there was multiple pictures of this person and my brother hanging out going on dates and the such, I then stumbleds upon a video that was black at the start but then revealed what was being filmed.