The Christmas Special

Good morning, good afternoon, and good evening everyone; you all already know who I am although I am now on the bug teli. Now some of you might say, Alastor why are you doing a special on the big telo vision, well I am here to bring a show to you all, and I want you to experience it with a couple of acquaintances of mine that we will be seeing very very soon. In the meantime grab a cup of cocoa, tea, coffee; whichever you'd like, sit by the cozy, warm, and comfortable fire and stay tuned to this wonderful show. Now let's listen in on some old "tunes'' as you young folk call music now. Well I'll be listening to the music, you'll be watching commercials, by the time we get back, I hope one of our guests comes.

Are you tired of the same old life every single day, maybe you want to spice it up a little bit. The names Val and if you have no respect for ya body and want to get fucked on the daily, then join our company now. If your lucky enough maybe you'll become my right hand man, and if not maybe just a fuck buddy hell if I care. Remember, if the fuck ain't good we don't pay ya back.

Hello everyone and welcome back to this wonderful broadcast. I'm pretty sure all of you want to see familiar faces coming through the front door now, but you all have to wa-

Knock Knock

Well speak of the Devil, let's go see who it is. Well if it isn't Charlie and her gorgeous girlfriend, oh where are my manners come in, come in!

"Thanks....Al, but you didn't have to introduce us like that", Charlie said

Nonsense, you both need the lovely introduction that you deserve, especially for your little girlfriend

"How many times do I have to say this, STOP RUBBING UNDER MY CHIN; but since I'm in a good mood I'll let it slide."

Of course you are, you all are. Come down, sit by the fire, I'll get you all nice hot piping cups of Hot Cocoa. Nice Sweaters by the way.

Sigh "What are we even doing here Charlie, we could've just spent it home."

"I know but everyone will be here, It's not really Christmas if you don't spend it with family and friends."

Here you go my lovely guests, I added some whipped cream to your drinks.

"Thank you Al", Charlie said while taking the drink.

"Yeah....thanks", Vaggie said while reluctantly taking the drink.

So tell my, what are your plans coming for the New Year, besides the Hotel.

"Well we were planning on Advertising the Hotel and....who are you talking to", Charlie said looking around.

Well to the Camera of course what else would I be talking to.

"Yeah I know it just looks like your talking to someone"

Dont worry about it, besides you said you were working on this hotel idea if yours. What is it actually?

"Well like many people that are cast out to hell after they die, I as well as many others plan to rehabilitate them to enter heaven."

And what gain to you have from this, money, power, fame maybe.