Chapter 5 interlude : Therapy Session

"So that's pretty much the gist of it, I don't really remember much after that incident, to be fair I was kind of in my own world", I replied to Dave. "Again, I am very sorry for your loss. I really am, we are here to find the bulk of the problem and I think I have a lead, I just need you to answer a few questions before we are done for the day.", Dave replied. "Alright....just tell me the question and I'll see you next week..?" Next week preferably....but take you time, you can come in whenever you want, just not in the middle of night and 5 A.M." "Alright, don't worry I'll comme later"

"For my first question, can you please tell me the year", Dave said in a questioning tone. "Huh...Well isn't it....2012?", I replied in a concerning tone. "Of course it is", he says while writing down something in his notebook. "How long has it been since your brother died?". "Hasn't it been 2 months...?"; I look over to see Dave writing down in his notebook. "Final question, Have you been seeing things out of the ordinary, say for instance things that aren't really there hallucinations if you will." "No sir", I replied instantly. "Okay then, we are done for the day, hopefully I see you soon and find out what's troubling you." I got up from my seat and started to walk out the door leading me to the lobby. "One more thing", Dave said, "Don't believe everything you see or hear." I exited the room without uttering a word.

"That boy, i'm afraid he's too far gone, but I still have hope he can stop or get over that incident", Dave stood up looking out of a window, "hopefully he could at least come to terms with it at least but...I'm still not sure.".