Chapter 11: The spider and the frozen dream

It was just a blur from my floor to the floor below me, I covered my eyes knowing that the fall might be quite hard. Upon landing I felt something soft grab a hold of me as well as something soft on my face.

"Hey short stack, if you were gonna fall for me you should of gave me a head sup"

Looking up I saw Angel Dust looking at me, smiling with his golden tooth showing.

"Oh, it is you, thought I heard someone familiar, anyways can you put me down now"

"I could put you down, but maybe I don't want to let you go just yet", Angel Dust replied seductively.

"Please put me down", I said in a worried tone.

"Ehh, your loss kiddo, would've shown you a good time", he said before dropping me to the ground with a loud thud.

Taking in my surroundings I looked around Angel Dust's room. It looked grey, not just the tone of the room but the actual color of it. The bed looked damaged and he had several mirrors which looked like that of one used in clubs or Broadway for women to put on their makeup, to the left of that was a long golden wig. Not only that but the room reeked of old cigarettes. Looking back up I take notice that the hole that I fell through is now sealed up and fixed as if I never even fell through the floor.

"Uggh, come on Al"

"What about Al short stuff, he doing something to ya", Angel Dust exclaimed before going over to his bed, putting something on his lap."

"Not only that but he's sort of the reason why I'm in your room...what do you have on your lap".

"Huh, oh it's just my little piggy I keep for uhh personal reasons.", He states while petting the top of the pigs head.

"Does he have a name?"

"Well his name is fat nuggets, but I like calling him nuggs, my little nugg nuggs", as he said this he brought the little pig closer to his face cooing at it.

"Okay that's adorable", I said quietly

"What was that?", Angel said before looking over at me.

"N....Nothing I said nothing"

"Oh you sure did say something, and you're just denying it, what was that again?", he said while getting closer to me still holding onto his little pig.

"All I said is that your little piglet looked adorable"

"You think my little pig is adorable aye?", he said now looking down at me, "you want to pet him then?"

"Can I"

"Oh, you're gonna need to give me something in return though, but sure you can pet him.", Angel Dust replied while smiling at me

"Wait what do I have to give to you, what do you want from me..."

"Well it ain't your virginity that for sure, I want you to keep your innocence, and don't worry it won't be too drastic."

"You make a pretty good deal not gonna lie", looking up at the little, I saw the little piglet looking at me with big round eyes. "Fine, I'll do it"

After I had agreed to Angel Dust's request, he lightly put down his pet pig near me. I picked it up and began petting it, it's small hair felt soft and warm to the touch. After a couple of minutes; I could see his eyes start to droop until he finally fell asleep in my lap. After this happened, Angel Dust picked up his little pig, put it on his bed, and put the covers over him. Before he came to me, he went to get two objects on his desk and put it in his pocket.