Baekhyun blushed even more as the Older Man laughed and stepped forward just like his wife. 

"You are even more beautiful in real life" Chanyeol's ears turned red as he looked away. "Our young master here would always come here and sit in front of your picture. He would even sing and repeat how much he loves…." 

Chanyeol cleared his throat and pulled Baekhyun closer, blinking at the old couple. 

"How much…what?" Baekhyun asked confusedly, waiting for the old man to complete his words but he didn't. Turning around he noticed Chanyeol's red ears before smirking at him. Oh... "I understood you well Grandpa. Thank You anyways" Baekhyun grinned at the Old Couple before intertwining his hands with Chanyeol who looks like he wants to cover his head with the hoodie but then again he remembered he isn't wearing his hoodie today. "You were taking me somewhere, weren't you? Lets Go!" 

Chanyeol gulped as Baekhyun grinned at him but his eyes held mischief as well a motive in them. Nodding Chanyeol and Baekhyun bowed towards the Old couple and went the other way or more like Chanyeol walking fast so that he could change whatever Baekhyun was thinking. 

Baekhyun giggled as his eyes didn't divert from the taller's red ears which look so adorable that he wants to pull the taller down and kiss those ears. 

Chanyeol steps halted as well as Baekhyun's who snapped out of his fantasies before leaning sideways and looking over Chanyeol to find why the taller man stopped. He noticed they had walked into the backyard which wasn't. The snowfall was light but their path was clear with no snow in sight except for the recent snow. 

Chanyeol started to walk again, his steps careful so that the shorter male behind him won't trip or fall. 

"Yeol….where are you taking me again?" Baekhyun asked. "Don't tell me there is another house or something? Yeol!" 

"Shh…." Chanyeol made them stop and shushed the smaller who instantly closed his mouth. "Trust me okay and don't speak before we reach there" 

Baekhyun nodded and let the taller one guide him. They walked for more than ten minutes until Baekhyun sighed and was ready to give up. He was already tired but the more he walked he was feeling drained again. 

"Yeol, I want to follow you but I….I'm so tired" 

Chanyeol stopped again and turned towards the shorter male who was rubbing his one eye and pouting down at the ground. Chanyeol bit his lips as guilt washed over his features. He should not give the smaller more hard time. 

Crouching down Chanyeol looked over his shoulder glancing at the smaller who stared at him with his wide eyes. 

"What are you doing?" 

"Hop on. I will carry you" 

Grinning excitedly Baekhyun stepped forward before latching his arms around Chanyeol's neck and shoulder letting the taller man stand up and hold his legs before wounding them around his waist. Chanyeol doesn't seem to mind Baekhyun's weight as he comfortably carries him like he weighs nothing. 

"Am I heavy?" Baek whispers so that the Taller won't be startled. Shaking his head Chanyeol didn't answer letting the shorter to tighten his hold and lean his whole self over the taller's back. "You are too strong. I am jealous" 

Chanyeol chuckled while the smaller giggled under the chilly sky. 

Baekhyun noticed the wide stretched backyard and the villa located a distance from where they had reached. The backyard had short trimmed grass around it but the other part was filled with huge trees. Chanyeol walked as huge trees surrounded them but the stone path didn't end as the side pole lamps illuminated the stretched stone path ahead.