Only you ♡

November 10th

Jeongin bites his lower lip as he hears the names been called. His heart racing fast and a big smile trying to break free.

"Yang Jeongin"

His eyes look up as the smile finally draws on his face. He stands up from his sit, hearing the loud cheering of his friends in the back and walks to the stage with a soft laugh. He takes his diploma, shakes his professor's hand and turns to wave at his teary parents in the crowd as he shows off the paper.

Once he's off the stage and people start to stand up, two strong arms meet his slim body as he's lifted. A black haired Chan with a huge smile is looking at him, small tears in his eyes.  

"My baby angel, congratulations" Chan kisses his lips "I'm so so proud. You worked so hard! Now you're a teacher!"

Jeongin giggles, "Thanks, Channie" they kiss again as the elder puts him down.

"Oppaaa!" Chuu runs to him and wraps her small arms around her brother "Congratulations! You did it!!"

"Thanks, Chuu~"

The rest of the group of friends come around to hug the just graduated boy, then his parents and he just can't stop smiling. He finally graduated, he's happy.

"Eomma!"

Jeongin turns to look at a 12 year old holding a small bouquet of flowers and a bright smile.

"Lucas!" he throws his arms around the boy and showers his face with kisses "You look so cute all dressed up! Look at you!"

"M-Mom!" Lucas whines "Y-You're squeezing my cheeks!"

Three years ago Lucas' mom passed away due to cancer, a cancer nobody knew but her. She didn't wanna be treated or fight against it so she let the desease take her. She made sure to write down and sign all the paperworks needed to give Lucas all her money when he turns 18 and give the boy's custody to Chan. 6 months after Chan officially adopted Lucas, Jeongin did too.

Yes, Lucas is sad sometimes. Yes, he misses his mom. But he knows he is in the right hands and he knows he's mom would always be with him no matter what.

"You're just growing in such adorable man! I can't with you"

Lucas giggles, "Congratulations"

"Thanks, sweetie" Jeongin kisses the boy's cheek soundly.

Later that night, Jeongin is sitting in the dinner table with a pout as he passes around pages of a magazine. Lucas is taking out their dog Berry and Chan is probably taking a shower. The boy sighs and passes his hands through his now gray hair, his gaze then fall down on the ring in his finger. The side of his lips curl into a smile.

"What you doing, love?"

Jeongin turns to catch his fiancé with wet hair and pajamas on, "Just looking at the magazine Hyunjin hyung gave me"

"Oh? About the wedding?" the elder sits down next to him.

"Yeah. I like the idea of a winter wedding and since he's now working on weddings.. he gave me like a bunch of books and magazines" he chuckles.