Weird feeling

March 11th

Chan breaths our heavily, sweat covering his forehead, neck and chest. He's visibly tired but won't give up that easily. After taking a deep breath, he continues to punch the boxing bag, feeling his arms ache and his breath cutting again.

"Easy, champ!" a taller black haired male says smiling at him "You need some rest, man"

"I'm fine" Chan pants heavily.

"You're gonna faint of you don't calm down, Chan"

"Sorry, man" he tries to catch his breath again and sits down "Thanks" he adds when his friend gives him a water bottle.

"Just take it easy" Jungkook smiles again and pats the other's shoulder "See you tomorrow"

"Have fun tonight" Chan smirks, making the other blush and earning a punch in the arm "Fuck" he laughs the pain away, satisfied by the reaction of the taller.

"Shut up" Jungkook shakes his head before taking his things and heading to the showers.

"Man, your face" another male comes closer laughing "You look almost transparent"

"Shut up, Changbin" Chan throws his towel at him.

Changbin only laughs and sits down with him. They've known each other since high school but a few days ago ran into each other in that gym so now they're gym buddies.

"Hey, I was gonna ask you something" the shorter male gets up to get his own towel.

"Shoot"

"Have you been looking for a roommate?" he asks hesitant.

"Not yet, but it might be good. Rent isn't that cheap" Chan sighs "Plus, there's a free room. I'd adapt the other room as an studio"

"My roommate's girlfriend is moving in" Changbin makes puppy eyes at Chan, making him laugh.

"Is this your way of asking me to move in?"

"Please? I'd move in progressively" Changbin pouts "I don't wanna be there when she moves in! They're so touchy and it burns my eyes"

Chan laughs and gets up to pat his friend's arm, "Of course you can, Bin"

"You could help me with music"

"Of course" Chan chuckles.

They hit the showers before leaving the building together. Chan invites him over so he can check out the apartment and his soon to be new room. He's been doing this a lot, going to the gym, hanging out with Changbin or Felix, start working, write some songs and then just relax at home.

He doesn't wanna admit it, but it's trying his best to avoid the thought of Jeongin. The young boy has texted him, yes but can't never meet up because he's either studying or with his boyfriend and Chan won't interfiere in neither of them.

As soon as they open the door, Chan and Changbin freeze in place. Felix is in the kitchen with Jisung, baking some cookies. More like, Felix is baking and Jisung is watching carefully while his mouth waters.

"Oi, what you doing here?" Chan closes the door behind him.

"Hyung!" Felix turns around happy, wearing a black apron but his smile drops "Why the fuck did you bring the pizza face here?!"

"Watch your mouth, you rat!" Changbin growls back.

"Wow" Chan stares at them confused "First, it's my apartment and I can bring whoever I want. Second, Why are you here?" He sighs and his face softens at the smell "And third, are those your famous chocolate chip cookies? I want some"