Jealousy

March 13th

Saturday is finally here. Chan is actually quite nervous to go out with Jeongin, no context is actually given by the younger, just that's a casual hang out between friends and he's perfectly fine with it. At least he'd be able to see Jeongin and to be honest, that's all that matters to him.

He's dressed up in a pair of black ripped jeans, a simple back t-shirt with some white letters on the back and usual black vans without shoelaces, they're just easier to put on and remove. Lazy, but practical.

"Hyung! You ready to go?" Changbin asks looking at the time on his phone.

"Yeah, all done, Bin" the elder smiles.

Changbin chuckles, "Dark" he tries to say in English remarking both boys outfits like ready to hit a funeral service.

"Dark all the way" Chan laughs and hugs his friend by the shoulders.

Woojin picks them up since Chan still doesn't have a car there and Changbin owns a motorbike only. Seungmin and Felix are in the car when the eldest picks them up. Luckily, Seungmin is smart enough to make Felix go in the front or else, Changbin and him would make Woojin throw them out of the car after 2 minutes.

"Chan hyung! Changbin hyung!" Seungmin waves at them, the door is already opened.

"Hey, Minnie!" Chan smiles and gets in, followed by his short friend.

"Hey" Changbin greets quietly.

"You won't need to buy pizza anymore! There's one slice in right here!" Felix yells Woojin pointing at Changbin.

"Felix!" Seungmin hits him.

Changbin stays silent, "Not my fault his mom gave birth to a cartoon character instead of a child" he mocks "Where's your brother Ferb?" he goes on but Changbin doesn't say anything.

"Wow" Seungmin looks at the elder "You're taking this too well"

"Did I already break you?" Felix turns to poke the short male's knee but Chan slaps his hand.

"Enough, Lix. Sit down properly and let Woojinnie drive"

"Thanks, Chan" Woojin winks at him through the mirror, the black haired gives him a thumbs up.

"Fineeee" Felix rolls his eyes and sits properly, hesitant if he maybe took it too far.

Should I text him to check up on him?

He shakes his head and only looks at the window sighing. Maybe he's just moody and emo.

After 20 minutes, they arrive to the amusement park. They get out of the car and Woojin rolls down his window, "Text me to pick you up at least 20 minutes before, okay?"

"Yes, dad" Seungmin rolls his eyes.

"Why don't you come with us?" Chan suggests.

"Can't" Woojin gives his best friend a big smile "My patients are not gonna heal by themselves, I need to go back to the hospital"

"You're too cool" Felix lets out with shiny eyes. Changbin chuckles.

"Thanks, Lixie" he winks at him "Take care, don't ride dangerous things, eat properly and always keep yourselves hydrated!"

"Okay, mom" they all say at the same time, earning a soft chuckle form the eldest, who starts pulling out the car form the parking lot to leave.