Ride

June 5th

Chan bites his inner cheek as he checks one more time the small list he made to pack. He needs to be sure he's taking everything he might need.. or Jeongin might need.

He nods to himself as he softly mumbles the things on the list. His lips curl into a smile when he feels two warm arms hugging him from the back. He doesn't need to ask or turn around, he knows who it is.

"Baby angel" Chan greets with a smile putting the list inside his pocket.

"Why don't you let me help you pack, Channie? Meanie!"

Chan turns around to cup the younger's cheeks, "Because I can manage myself, baby" he gives the boy a short peck on the lips "You done packing?"

"Of course! You made me pack like 3 days ago"

"So you won't forget it anything" he smiles again "Are you excited?"

"Very!" Jeongin nods happy.

The elder smiles leaning to give him a few more kisses while caressing one of the cheeks with his thumb.

"Channie"

"No more baby?" he chuckles.

Jeongin shakes his head, "I'm your baby. You're my Channie and hyungie"

"Okay, baby" he smiles "Now tell me"

"Are we..." Jeongin's cheeks burn "Gonna do something again?"

"Do what exactly?" Chan teases.

"Y-You know.."

"Nop" he makes the the p pop as he tries not to laugh.

"Y-You know" he gulps "Like the other day..." his voice comes out extra low.

"What's that? I didn't hear you"

"Channie!" Jeongin hits him.

Chan ends up laughing and wrapping his arms tighter, "If you want to, of course we can, angel"

Jeongin blushes and giggles shy, "Tonight?"

"No" Chan laughs "I'm driving, baby. I'd probably die as soon as I get there"

"Die in my arms?"

"Sounds like the perfect place to die"

Jeongin starts to giggle as Chan gives him a bunch of kisses on the cheek and neck. He's very ticklish and Chan knows it. He won't stop, he loves to hear the small giggles coming out of his beautiful angel.

"Aw. Aren't you two too cute to handle?"

"Cute? More like disgusting"

They turn to look at Felix hitting Seungmin, who has a disgusted face "I just came here to let you both know everyone is ready"

"We'd be down in a sec" Chan smiles.

When both kids leave the room, the elder goes back to kiss Jeongin a bit more, "Are you ready to spend two weeks at the beach with your friends and sleep every night cuddled up with me?"

"Yes, sir!" Jeongin nods extra happy.

Once they're all downstairs, Changbin throws the keys at Chan who quickly catches them. They're going in a 8-seater SUV, also borrowed from Changbin's brother. They all get in, Chan in the from with Minho as his copilot. In the second row, Hyunjin, Changbin and Felix watching videos; and in the third row, Jisung already falling asleep on Seungmin, who's trying to choose a movie with Jeongin.