Wait for me

New user cause it fits better 😌 hope it doesn't give any confusion. Love you all!

April 11th

Chan sighs looking as his computer screen, it's been days since he last saw Jeongin and despite all the times he's tried to reach the younger, is not possible. Seungmin is not helping him and Felix doesn't want to take a side so he's in square 1 again, not knowing what the f to do.

"Dammit" he murmurs.

Since the incident happened, Chan has been working extra, not resting enough and aside from it, working on one special song. He needs to find a way to make it up to Jeongin, explain him what happened and why it happened, he needs to be honest with himself and Jeongin.

Last night he got a text from an unknown number who turned out to be Beomgyu to tell him he had broken up with Jeongin and he's really wishing both of them happiness.

So, I've got a chance.

His phone rings.

Unknown is calling...

"Hello?" he unconsciously answers in English since he's too busy with the song to pay much attention.

"Mr. Christopher Bang?" a male voice asks in English from the other line.

"Yeah, who is this?"

"Hello, Mr. Bang. I'm Dr. Kim Yugyeom" he starts "I'm calling because of Sana Minatozaki"

Chan freezes.

"W-What happened?! Is she alright?" his voice comes out shaky. Scared.

"Don't worry, Mr. Bang, she's stable. Her son Lucas asked me to call you"

"Lucas?" Chan closes his eyes in frustration "That child, he should've called me directly"

"Is it possible for you to come to the hospital? Her parents were already called and we're waiting for them"

"I-" he sighs "I'm in South Korea, doctor. But I'd take a flight there as soon as possible"

"Okay then, Mr. Bang. This is my phone number so don't be afraid to call once you get here if I'm not in the hospital"

"Thanks"

He hangs up and throws his body on the chair. He didn't even notice when he got up.

"Shit" he murmurs putting his hands on his face.

I'm sorry, angel. I'd have to break the promise. 

Jeongin yawns again, he doesn't know if he's hungry or sleepy. Since yesterday he's kinda feeling weird. The break up with Beomgyu makes him realize how much he misses the good morning texts from Chan, the rarely calls at night and his dimple smile always there for him.

And the hugs.. oh the warm hugs that give him a boost of energy every time their bodies touch. Those are the best kind. Chan's hugs.

"Oi! Jeongin!" Felix calls him from the kitchen "You gonna eat or what?" he arches an eyebrow pointing at the bowl with lunch on the counter.

"I forgot" Jeongin blushes and goes to eat.

"You've been acting weird" Felix points out hoping the younger might open up with him.

"Not really. I'm actually feeling great"

"Bullshit" the silver haired murmurs to himself annoyed.