Beginning

March 7th

After the long hug, Chan persuaded the younger to have something to eat with him. It's been long since they've talked so why not, right? He texts Felix to let him know he'd be there later and would explain as soon as he gets home. Felix doesn't answer, he's probably already sleeping on the big bed Chan bought.

The pair goes to an ice cream parlor near where they met, Jeongin is feeling his hands sweat like crazy. He could perfectly get a water fountain out of his hands. Chan on the other hand is extremely happy, his heart might be pounding hard but the smile on his face looks like a tattoo now. Poor cheeks.

"Hey! Welcome to Red Velvet!" a pretty girl greets them smiling "What'd you like to order?"

"Wait" Chan chuckles looking at the girl "Yeri? Is that you?"

"Chan Oppa?" she titles her head a bit and then smiles widely "God! Look at you!" she giggles "You look so different"

"It's the black hair, isn't it?" he jokes. She nods and blushes a bit "Aren't you like stillin high school?"

"Senior year" Yeri nods again "I work here as a part time"

As they continue to catch up, Jeongin only stares at the girl and Chan. By the look of the girl, it's pretty obvious she finds Chan attractive and probably, just like him, had a crush on him time ago. Without noticing, he tugs on the elder's sleeve, a bit jealous and trying to get attention too.

Chan turns to see the younger staring at a dead point, "Oh, sorry!" he look back at the girl "This is Jeongin. Innie, this is Yeri, I used to tutor her in English long ago"

"Hi" Jeongin simply says.

"Hi!" she cheerfully says back "So what would you guys like to have?"

"Mint choco in a cup, please" Jeongin says casually hugging the elder's arm, like trying to state they're there together.

"I'd go with strawberry for today, please and a bottle of water" Chan smiles taking out his wallet "We need to catch up, Yeri! It was really nice to see you here"

"Sure thing, Oppa!" Yeri smiles receiving the money "One of our waitress would get your ice cream to your table in a few!"

Chan says his goodbyes and walks to one of the tables with a very clingy Jeongin not wanting to let go of him so they end up sitting really close, next to each other. Chan can't complain, he's loving it.

"So you took care of more kids beside me?"

"What?" Chan tries not to laugh at the small pout "No! I was an English tutor, it gave me some extra credits"

"So i was the only child?"

"Of course, angel" the elder leans a bit to kiss the boy's temple, then moves quickly his head looking somewhere else.

Shit, I shouldn't have.

"Okay" Jeongin loosens yo his grip "Tell me how was college"

Chan looks back and smiles, "It was actually pretty good. Though it was tiring and I wanted to yeet myself out of the window way too many times" he jokes.

"Congratulations on graduating" the younger gives a sincere smile.

"Thanks, angel"

"And why did you decide to come?" Jeongin tries to hide his rosy cheeks with his hands, supporting them with his elbows on the table. Acting casual.