First

⚠️ smut ahead hehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ⚠️
(This is too long sorry!)

June 8th

Jeongin should be nervous, right? I mean, he got himself into a really really heated make out session with his now boyfriend, who he's been in love with for years. Plus, he literally asked to have sex for the first time.

Chan's teeth take his soft milky neck, making the younger whine and tighten his grip on his boyfriend's shoulders as he's taken out of his thoughts. Not long ago they were in the balcony but as soon as Jeongin gave Chan green light, he moved everything to the bedroom and now they're all wrapped in each other on the bed.

"You smell like vanilla" Chan murmurs, giving small kisses to Jeongin's neck "So sweet"

"C-Channie" Jeongin lets out a soft moan when the elder's hips press down.

"Are you still sure, baby? We can stop whenever you want"

The younger bites his lower lip. He knows a way he can show the elder he's sure to keep going. If it works, he gotta thank Felix later. He places his hand on Chan's chest to make him move away. The black haired lays down. Before he can open his mouth to ask what's going on, Jeongin unbuttons his pants and Chan can't help but frown tho doesn't say anything, letting the young boy take control of the situation.

He lets out a gasp when he realizes what's going on and immediately freaks out.

Jeongin wants to give me a blowjob?!

Before he can even react, the younger's big doe eyes look at him as he gently rubs the member in his hand.

It's a lollipop, it's a lollipop, it's a lollipop.

Jeongin keeps repeating himself as he leans down to take the tip of the member in his mouth. Chan lets out a moan at the sudden wetness. The younger shuts his eyes for a second trying to keep his courage cause there's no way back now. He already has his boyfriend's cock in his mouth so he might as well just keep going.

"J-Jeonginnie-" Chan gasps looking down. The sight only turns him on way more.

His angelic boyfriend is slowly getting his whole manhood inside his mouth while locking eyes shamelessly. When Chan groans at how good it feels, Jeongin moves a bit faster up and down, letting small traces of saliva fall down.

"Oh, baby"

The moan coming out of Chan encourages Jeongin to keep going even though he barely knows what he's doing. He takes the member out of his mouth with a soundly pop and before Chan can recover his senses, he takes the base back again in his right hand to start bumping it as his lips meet with the tip to softly suck.

"I-Innie" Chan pants "Shit. You're doing it so good, baby"

The praises make the younger moan a bit, sending a soft vibration and just making Chan take a hold on the boy's hair to make him go further. Jeongin closes his eyes feeling the back of his throat getting hit but he keeps going hoping he won't gag.

As the movements increase with the help of Chan's hand gripping his hair, Jeongin starts to get use to the feeling and sucks on his boyfriend's dick perfectly, earning groans and low moans.

"B-Baby, wait"

Jeongin doesn't stop.

"Stop stop"

Chan moves Jeongin away, "C-Channie! Why?!" he tries to go lean down again but the elder stops him.

"I don't want to cum like that, not in our first night, angel" the elder smiles breathing heavily. He was obviously getting to the edge.