Uneasy

April 3rd

Jeongin is in the cafeteria with the rest of his friends, they're all having lunch while talking and laughing at some stuffs that happened the day before in one of Jisung's classes. But he doesn't care. His brain has been working the past days like crazy. Chan has been giving him short answers over text, not picking up calls and not meeting up with him.

What if he got tired of me?

He doesn't even need to ask his friends, Felix asks Changbin about him every chance he gets. It's probably the only time they've addressed each other without bickering. Seems like Chan has been working his ass off, not getting much sleep and doing extra hours.

He misses him and feels left out, of course. But he's more worried, he knows how much Chan can neglect himself in exchange to achieve his goals, to be the best and he also knows how much he can lie about how he's feeling just to not worry his loved ones.

Stupid beautiful and perfect hyung.

"Yo! Jeongin!" Jisung moves his hand in front of the younger.

"Yeah?" Jeongin looks up from his lunch box "What is it?"

"You okay? You seem kinda lost in thought" Felix gives him a soft smile while caressing his back.

"Just stress" Jeongin brushes it off quickly smiling "Who would have thought studying to become a teacher was gonna be this hard?" he jokes.

"I admire you tho" Seungmin closes his book "I don't picture myself dealing with kids"

"That's why you chose to deal with animals?" Changbin chuckles.

"More loyal, more friendly, less bratty"

"He's got a point tho" Jisung nods in agreement while eating.

"Han~ah!" Jisung turns and immediately blushes hard.

"H-Hyung, hey!" he tries his best to smile nice and not looking like a freak.

"Hello" Minho says to the rest of the guys "Are you free around 4?"

Jisung's breath cuts off, "Y-Y-Yeah! Why?" Felix presses his lips together and looks at Changbin, they're both trying not to laugh at Jisung.

Again, enemies but always working together to drag people. Specially Jisung.

"I've a shift today and was wondering if you could take care of my kids, please" Minho adjusts his glasses smiling.

"Oh" Jisung clears his throat "Sure, of course. I'd be there before 4. Did they like the treats I bought the other day?"

"Yes! Thanks for buying them" he slightly bows "Thanks for helping me, Han~ah! Bye" he waves goodbye and leaves quickly.

"So" Felix smirks "You're his babysitter?"

Jisung sighs, "Yeah"

"They're cats, they literally don't have to go out to pee or something" Changbin raises his eyebrow confused.

"One of his cats is pregnant and hasn't been feeling well so he gets anxious leaving them alone for long periods of time" Jisung explains digging his lunch with the fork.

"You don't sound excited" Jeongin pouts "Is it something wrong?"

"No no" the now dark brown haired smiles "I love his cats. They're really cuddly and adorable. I just thought.." he pauses and sighs sad.