Mr. babysitter

March 5th

Jeongin sighs, burying his face on the pillow and letting out a whine. His head is pounding. It's been 2 days since Seungmin just let out those words and he's totally losing his shit.

"Channie hyung" Jeongin pouts and stretches his arm to pull that wolf plushie the elder gave him long ago. He hugs it like his life depends on it, trying not to scream on the pillow.

"What's gotten into you?" the boy lifts his head from the bed to look at Seungmin leaning on the door frame "You okay?"

"Just stressed out" Jeongin moves away a bit so he can sit down crossed legged on the bed, still hugging the plushie "There's this exam I gotta pass and it's pretty difficult"

"You lie so badly" the elder laughs and comes in to sit down on the desk chair "Is it something wrong with Beomgyu? Do we have to kick him?"

Jeongin laughs shaking his head, "Not at all! Gyu has been a great first boyfriend"

"Not even a single problem?"

"It's been a year already and no" Jeongin smiles "He's a good guy"

"Okay then" Seungmin nods. There's something he wants to ask but not yet "So is it that test? Are you sure? You know I'm your best friend and you can tell me anything, I'd never judge you"

"I know you wouldn't" the younger smiles widely "Thanks, hyung"

"You know" Seungmin looks at the plushie "You never told us who gave that to you"

"This?" Jeongin holds up the wolf and giggles "It's Crispy and my babysitter gave it to me. He took care of me for two years before moving out of the country when he graduated from school"

"Was the bond that strong?" the brown haired gets closer with the chair to hold the plushie and examínate it.

"Yeah! He was a great guy and I really liked spending time with him. He was the first person I came out to!"

"Wow" Seungmin smiles and gives the male his plushie back "You still talk to him?"

Jeongin's eyes sadden and Seungmin notices but doesn't push it, "Not really. We lost contact after some time and well, I guess we both grew up. I was a kid anyways"

Seungmin frowns for a second, not really getting the words his friend is telling him. Definitely more than just a babysitter.

"Anyways, I'd go shower. Beomgyu is coming to spend the night" Jeongin smiles again, putting Crispy on the bed.

"Okay! Have a good time, I might cook dinner with Felix or order something, still not sure. I'd let you know" Seungmin gets up and ruffles the dirty blond hair of Jeongin with a small smile.

Jeongin looks at his best friend leave and sighs again while getting up. Maybe a cold shower and spend the rest of the night cuddling and watching movies with his boyfriend, would be the best.

After a long shower and getting comfy in some cozy baby blue pajamas, Beomgyu arrives and doesn't hesitate to wrap his arms around his small boyfriend and shower him with a bunch of kisses.

"How're you, baby?" Beomgyu asks once they're already cuddling in bed and Jeongin is trying to choose a movie on Netflix.

"Good! With some stuffs to do but I don't wanna think about school tonight. Just you" Jeongin looks back at his boyfriend and smiles.