Steamy kisses

⚠️ smut ahead hehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ⚠️

May 21st

Instead of studying for his last two final tests, Jeongin is in Chan's apartment. More specifically in his room. The elder has been getting better, though his foot had to be checked up and is now bandaged. They're both on the bed, Chan laying on the bed, his cheek buried on the pillow while Jeongin is on top of him trying to give him a back massage.

"Hyungie, stay still!" the younger whines at the male underneath him keeps moving.

"My cheek hurts!"

"Stop it! I'd me done in a minute"

"Tell me you love me and I'd stay still" Chan smiles widely, knowing Jeongin can at least see one of his dimples.

Jeongin sighs chuckling, he leans and kisses the male's cheek "I love you, Channie. Now please let me do my job here"

"Yes, my little angel!"

Jeongin smiles, putting a small amount of cream on his hands and placing them on the pale and a bit freckled back of his lover. Chan yelps a bit out of pain at the beginning but his muscles soon loosen up.

"Oh shit" Chan lets out happy, relaxing.

"You like it, hyungie?" Chan nods with a big smile "You seem really tensed up. Instead of working, you should be resting"

"I gotta work, angel. I can't buy you pretty things if I just sleep"

Jeongin chuckles softly hitting the elder's arm, "Shut up, it's not like you're my sugar daddy!" the elder laughs.

Chan feels like falling asleep, the soft and agile hands of the young boy are taking him to the edge of relaxation.

"Come on, Channie. Turn around, I'd massage your chest and shoulders"

The elder groans, turning around and fully opening his eyes when he feels Jeongin sitting down again on top of him. The younger doesn't seem to realize that his plump ass is literally on top Chan's clothed bulge. Chan gulps. Since Jeongin is moving slightly to massage his chest and shoulders, his hips move too, making small friction. Enough to blur the elder's brain little by little.

"A-Angel" he mumbles, tensing up when Jeongin moves his hips to position himself better.

"You like it, Channie?" the innocent voice smacks some senses on the elder "Do you?" the voice comes out lower, as the younger presses himself on the growing bulge.

"We should stop, angel" Chan grabs Jeongin's hands, but a low breathed moan comes out of his mouth when the boy starts to softly roll his hips.

"Channie" Jeongin moans "Don't you like it?"

"Baby, stop"

"You don't like it?" he asks again, moving his hips a bit more. Making his plump ass caress the boner.

"S-Shit" Chan growls and puts both of his hands on the younger's hips, trying to stop him "Baby, what're you doing?"

"Trying to relieve your stress" his innocent and big eyes, just turn on Chan more "Don't you want me, Channie?" he whimpers lowly, felling himself heat up.

"Of course, baby" Chan sits up, the whole pain in his back doesn't exist anymore "Of course I do" he whispers on the younger's lips.