Secrets

March 21st

Beomgyu stares at his boyfriend carefully, he's doing some essay for a class and Beomgyu came to give him some company and relax him if he gets stressed out but he's the one getting stressed out. Jeongin has been acting weird lately, secretive and barely wanting to kiss him.

"Hey, baby" Beomgyu calls. His boyfriend only hums in response "You want to take a small break?"

"I'm almost done" Jeongin keeps typing, but he seems distracted, eyeing his cellphone every two seconds and frowning.

"You okay?" the black haired gets up caress his boyfriend's hair "You seem a little bit off, baby. Maybe a rest could be good for you"

Jeongin sighs, "Maybe, yeah"

"What's on your mind?" he asks moving taking his boyfriend's hands to turn him around and get his full attention.

"Nothing" Jeongin's eyes move away. He can't just say what he's thinking right now.

"Come on, I'd always listen to you" he cups the male's cheeks and gives him a small peck on the lips.

"I'm just worried about Jisungie hyung" Jeongin lies looking at Beomgyu "He said he'd text me when he's getting home but it's been hours"

"And where is him?"

"Chan hyung's apartment"

"Oh! I remember him" Beomgyu nods smiling "Are they dating?"

Jeongin's heart races, "I don't know"

"Maybe they are or maybe they're just friends and like hanging out together" Jeongin weakly nods "Why don't you text Chan hyung so you'd be sure Jisung is okay, hm?"

"Good idea" Jeongin nods.

"Go ahead and then come cuddle with me a bit, you can rest for a bit"

Jeongin smiles and takes his phone to text Chan. Doesn't take long enough for the elder to answer him saying Jisung is staying over. Not what he wants to read definitely, not what he wants to imagine, not what he wants to think of right now.

"Gyummie" Jeongin leaves the phone and moves to the bed to sit on his boyfriend's lap.

"Yes, baby?" he gently caresses the younger's back.

"Kiss me"

Beomgyu smirks, finally after days Jeongin is really taking the lead. It might not go further than a make out but that's more than enough for him right now, the warmth of the smaller boy.

In Chan's apartment, everything is laughter and screams. The trio of friends are joking around while playing Super Mario Bros in Chan's switch. Changbin is accusing Jisung of cheating and Chan is laughing his ass off at the two of them while trying his best to win.  

"Yah!! You're a cheater, you damn squirrel!!" Changbin pushes Jisung when the game is over.

Chan laughs louder, "I'm just good! You suck!"

"No! You're a cheater!"

"Oh God" Chan keeps laughing, grabbing his stomach "You guys are the best"

"I'm glad I don't work with you" Changbin frowns looking at his best friend "Imagine the freaking pain in the ass you'd be!"

"I'm actually a great worker" Jisung flips his imaginary long hair "My co-workers at the cafe loved me"