Done

April 10th

It's been a few days since hell happened for Jeongin. He's been mopping everyday, not talking much and eating ice cream all the time, plus Felix's delicious cookies and brownies. He's still attending classes, of course. He's sad but that doesn't mean he's gonna screw up his record. No shit.

Right now, he's in his room with Beomgyu watching some movies. The elder knows something is off but can't just make him talk. He clearly needs comfort right now.

"Why did we choose this movie?" Jeongin arches his eyebrow. A really bad comedy movie is playing, in a language they don't know, with a weird plot and dumb characters.

"I've been asking myself the same question for 30 minutes" the elder answers chuckling, he takes the remote control and exits the movie "Let's look for another one" he adds scrolling through Netflix's home.

"What about a cooking show?" Jeongin suggests "Felix is always excited about those. There's even a funny one"

"Sounds good"

As Beomgyu looks for the cooking programs, Jeongin bites his lower lip. He shouldn't be there snuggling against his boyfriend after the confession he made the other day but he can't help but feel comfort. Beomgyu has been his friend for a long time and has always supported him.

He wants to be selfish today. He wants to forget the pain. He wants to feel good and do what boyfriends are suppose to do.

"I think I found it"

When Beomgyu plays Nailed It, Jeongin carefully stares at the elder, his factions, the slow breathing, his arms, his neck, his hair, his nose, his lips. Of course he still likes him and he's so glad they've been together for such a long time.

If only I could love you the way you love me.

"What?" Beomgyu arches an eyebrow looking back at the younger.

"You're pretty" he lets out with a small smile.

"Thanks" the black haired laughs "But you're even prettier. The prettiest actually"

Feels good to hear that.

Jeongin leans a bit to give the elder a short peck on the lips, "Innie.." Beomgyu looks at him with worried eyes.

"Just a kiss"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

Beomgyu sighs, leaning to connect his lips with his still boyfriend. He doesn't wanna rush since it's probably the first proper kiss they've had in days and won't just waste it. They lips move perfectly, but Jeongin wants more. He deepens the kiss, putting his hands on his boyfriend's neck to get him closer. Beomgyu ends up surrendering, deepening the kiss and placing himself on top of Jeongin as they are still laying down.

A small bite on Jeongin's lower lips, makes him whine lowly. The elder moves to kiss the other male's neck, biting softly and enjoying Jeongin's hands gripping on his t-shirt and his back arching. The need of more touch makes the younger rush to remove Beomgyu's upper clothes, leaving him shirtless and heated.

"You've been working out" Jeongin giggles touching the elder's torso.

Beomgyu smirks and leans again to kiss him more. The kiss is now needy, heated and kinda demanding. The room feels hotter as Jeongin removes his t-shirt too and connects his lips with the elder again, before he moves to the younger's neck again, letting his hands travel trough the naked torso under him and softly squeezing his hips.