Bonfire

June 14th

When night falls, all friends are gathered around the bonfire Changbin and Minho made after way too many tries and almost burning Hyunjin's eyebrows. Jisung has a guitar and is ready to start playing when Chan tells him to. Jeongin on the other side is with Felix and Seungmin making s'mores.

"This feels really nice" Hyunjin comments sitting back and smiling "Pretty relaxing"

"Perfect, actually" Changbin agrees nosing "It's like a whole different world and we're just a few hours away from home"

"I say we come here more often" Felix speaks up putting the food on a trail "Like once a month for a relaxing weekend or every summer? I don't know why you guys think"

"I like the idea"

"Me too"

"But we definitely are getting a house for ourselves" Chan scoffs "No more borrowing Suho's house. If we pay it together it won't be that hurtful for our wallets"

"About that" Changbin smiles "My brother is leaving the country and was planning on giving me away the place as a birthday gift"

"Wow" Seungmin's jaw drops "My siblings would give me food.. A COUPON FOOD!" 

"Didn't they give you that last year?"

"They give me that every year!!!"

Hyunjin chuckles, "I'd give you a house one day, don't worry!" he snuggles closer to his lover.

"Yeah right, Mr. broke ass"

"Hey!"

"Shut up!" Felix rolls his eyes "This is fucking huge!! You're getting a house!!!" he excitedly shakes Changbin by the shoulders.

"I know" he laughs "I was planning on moving here after graduation. Work from home, you know"

"Holy shit" Felix gasps pouting "You graduate next year!! Nooo! Don't leave me so fast!!"

"Omg" Chan laughs looking at his best friend throw himself on his boyfriend like a baby koala.

"It's pretty big for myself tho.."

"Don't goooooo!"

"Jesus. Were you dropped as a baby? Not even Jisung is this dumb"

"Hey!" Jisung kicks Seungmin's leg "Min! He's been mean! Tell him off!!!" he complains to his boyfriend.

"Seungmin" Minho's voice goes extra low as he narrows his eyes.

"You know that only works with the baby over here, right?" he points at Hyunjin, who's already hiding behind him "I met him first, I'm allowed to insult"

"Boy got a point, baby" Minho raises up his shoulders and lets damn fall laughing at his boyfriend's pout.

"For the record" Felix hits Seungmin "I was not dropped as a baby"

"Then why didn't you catch the obvious question Changbinnie hyung was asking you"

"What?" the red haired looks at his boyfriend "Elaborate, honey. You know I can't catch clues"

"I was just wondering if you.." the raven haired blushes "Might wanna come live with me here after graduation. Yours, of course. I don't expect you to move in with me next year and then just drive hours for classes everyday" he gulps "It's like irrat-"