A song for you

Warning: soft shit ahead

May 17th

Jeongin pouts with his cheek pressed on his hand, his other hand softly brushing the baby blue petals of the flowers in his desk. Chan has been busier and they haven't been able to talk properly. He sometimes sends him a simple 'Have a great day' or just a picture of him making a heart with his fingers, but nothing else.

He's been busy too, of course, he's studying and finals are next week but he feels lonely without the elder. He wants to see him again, hug him again, smell his fresh and strong fragrance again.. even kiss him again. A proper kiss this time. Just them, not holding back.

There's a knock on the door. Jeongin turns around to catch Jisung's eyes and smile. He's holding a mid size box.

"Hey" Jisung smiles "Why such a big pout?"

Jeongin pouts harder, "I miss Channie"

"Aw" the elder giggles at his cute friend "I might have a way to cheer you up"

"Unless Channie is in that box, I doubt it might"

"Well it's not Chan hyung" Jisung gets closer "But he sent it"

"He did?!" Jeongin stands up to aggressively take away the box from his friend's hands.

"Shit" the dark haired laughs "You're so in love! I could be lying, you know?"

Jeongin stares at Jisung then makes puppy eyes and pouts more, like he's about to cry.

"No no! I was joking!" Jisung panics "It's from hyung! I swear!"

Jeongin smiles immediately, "Thank you, hyung!!"

"You little.." Jisung shakes his head then smiles "Enjoy whatever that is" he pat's his friends head and turns to leave.

The boy sits down again with a big smile on his face. He places the box on the desks and examines it carefully, usual brown like box, full of tape and the of the address, person who sent it and all that. It was sent from Australia. Who knows how long ago.

Jeongin takes his scissors to rip the tape apart. He's actually nervous. It's not like Chan is gonna send him something bad to him, right? He finally decides to open up the box. There's a paper laying on top.

'For my beautiful baby angel'

He blushes, Chan even tried to draw hearts and happy faces. He giggles at the cuteness of his hyung. Jeongin puts the piece of paper on the side, carefully so he can pin it somewhere after unboxing. The next thing is, of course, clothes. Chan sent him one his favorite t-shirts and a baby blue sweater with the word 'angel' embroidered.

"Channie" Jeongin smiles widely, holding it. It looks like Chan bought the sweater and then had the word embroidered. He hugs the sweater happy.

There are also a few Australian snacks in the box with small notes from Chan explaining what they are and why he thinks Jeongin might like them. A few more blue hydrangea petals spread all over, more cute notes and a small box at the bottom of the box.

Jeongin carefully takes it out, the box has a gorgeous baby blue color and a cute thin black ribbon is around it. He smiles at the matching colors, it's like him and Chan. When he opens the box, a small gasp comes out of his lips as his eyes water a little bit.

A beautiful gold necklace is laying there. Jeongin takes it out. It's really delicate. It has a not too big medal hanging there, with the words 'angel' engraved in what looks like Chan's handwriting and on the back a small heart also like the ones on Chan's letters.