He tried to pull away but I just hugged him tighter, I felt like if I let him go I would fall apart. I just wanted to be glued to him all day long. His phone rang again but this time he ignored it.

"I love you." I mumbled and started crying again. Fuck I'm such a mess.

"I love you." He said, kissing my head. Ugh I just wanted to kiss him. But for some reason I feel like I'm back in high school, too shy to even make eye contact with him. But fuck I didn't wanna let him go.

"Michelle?" I heard Amanda call. I sighed, pulling away and wiping my eyes.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"Just making sure you're okay. Is Johnny here?"

"Yeah, he's about to leave though."

"Yeah that's probably best, Daniel is on his way home." I sighed and Johnny pulled me in for one last hug, kissing my neck just once.

"Bye." He muttered, rubbing my back and pulling away. He grabbed his jacket and left.

I immediately grabbed my towel and headed for the shower. I turned the hot water on all the way and crawled underneath it, sobbing uncontrollably.

I wanted him so bad, but I'm ruined. I feel so ruined.

After the hot water ran out I got out and got dressed into some leggings and an oversized long sleeved shirt. I pulled on some boots and grabbed my purse, and decided to head over to the apartment.

I grabbed the overnight bag from my car and unlocked the apartment, walking in and inhaling his cologne. I locked the door behind me and got some water, and then headed straight for the bedroom. The bed was still unmade from this morning, and I laid down right where I could tell he slept that night.

I ended up falling asleep and Johnny woke me up with a bag of Chinese food in his hand.

"I got Iron Eagle all ready on the TV." He said with a smirk. I laughed.

"I hate you for that." I said with a laugh, stretching and yawning. He chuckled and helped me sit up. We ate and watched some bad sit com, damn he'll tell any fib to make me laugh.

"Hey I got you something the other day." He exclaimed after the movie, getting up and running into the bedroom. He came back out with three black pieces of clothing.

"Oh my god Cobra Kai onesies!" I squealed, holding them up and pouting at them.

"Hey, don't forget the matching shirt for you!" He exclaimed jokingly.

"And it's even big enough that you can wear it tomorrow if you wanted." He continued, grabbing a beer from the fridge.

"I will." I said, folding up the onesies and setting them on the coffee table. Daniel called me.

"So are you a Kai now?" He exclaimed.

"Well damn hello to you too."

"Who I choose to hang out with does not affect you." I continued bitterly.

"Yes it does Mich-" oh I interrupted so damn quick.

"You know what I just spent the last 6 years of my life being abused and treated like shit, so excuse the fuck out of me if I want to spend my time with someone who makes me feel safe. See you tomorrow, I hope your dojo fucking LOSES!" I shouted the last word and hung up. Johnny busted out laughing.

"Sorry I know your son is his only student but he just irks me so FUCKING much." I said, rubbing my face.

"I get it." He said with a nod. We were now sitting on opposite ends of the couch, our legs up against each others.

"You're so pretty." He said after awhile, just staring at me with a smirk.

"Shut up Johnny." I said with a laugh, rolling my eyes. My phone pinged and it was Daniel apologizing. I ignored it.

"No but really, you are." He said now grinning.

"You're not getting lucky tonight." I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Nah I'd probably crush the babies." He said, looking away at the wall.

"We'd probably go at it like-"

"Johnny!" I exclaimed, covering my face. Oh does he ever shut up. He laughed, setting his beer on the coffee table. He checked his phone and it was getting pretty late so we decided to head to bed.

"C'mon mama." He said, picking me up off the couch.

"I can walk." I assured him with a laugh.

"Nah that's overrated."

He laid me on my side of the bed, but hovered over me. We stared at each other and I eventually started giggling, not knowing what was gonna happen.

"What are we doing?" I eventually asked with a laugh.

And then he smashed his lips to mine, kissing me gently but with so much fire I felt like he was consuming me. I kissed back, and we couldn't stop.

It had to of been an hour until I finally broke the kiss.

"No, no!" He protested, pulling me back to him.

"I get out of breath so fast now that I'm pregnant!" I protested back.

"So!"

"And it's almost 3 AM!"

"Oh babe I could go all night."

"Don't I know it." I said raising an eyebrow. He smirked and winked at me. I laughed and nudged him off of me.

"C'mon just like 5 more minutes." He said after I turned the light off and turned over onto my side.

"No!"

"Please!"

"One more kiss and that's it!" I said with a laugh. He gasped and quickly turned over and grabbed my face, quickly giving me 10 kisses.

"Cheater!" I shouted with a laugh, pushing him off of me. He giggled like a little kid and started kissing all over my face and neck.

"Stop!" I squealed, laughing uncontrollably.

"Nope."

"Johnny!"

"Not until you answer one question."

"What?"

"Are we back together?"

"Well I don't make out at 3 AM with just anyone." I retorted jokingly. He gasped again and started kissing my lips again.

"Johnny!" I protested, laughing again.

"Fine." He mumbled, pulling me into his arms.

"Wait we have to go get your rings tomorrow!" He exclaimed after awhile, jolting me back awake.

"They're in my wallet." I whined.

"Did I wake you up?" He said with a laugh, getting up and getting my wallet. I heard him unzip it and then close it back up.

"Yes." I muttered, closing my eyes. I heard him break his necklace.

"Give me your damn hand." He said excitedly. I sighed and held out my left hand and he slid my silver wedding band and engagement ring back on. He put his wedding band in my hand and I slid it back on him.

"Can I sleep now?"

"I guess, WIFE."

"Goodnight, ANNOYING HUSBAND."

"You're mean!" He whined, getting back into bed and pulling me into his arms again. I felt so happy, but I was more tired than anything.