CHRISTMAS TIME

Beginne am Anfang

"Ready baby?" He asked me. 

"Yeah, I am." I said as I intertwined our hand and he brought our hand into his lips and kissed it. I smiled big at him and he brought us to his garage and we took off the road to I don't know where the hell we're going. While we're on the road, the both of us were talking about the past, our childhood memories and anything that needs to be talked since it's gonna be a long ride from the surprise. 

~After an hour and a half~

Me and Tony are still on the road. Tony brought us some drinks and snacks while we're on the road. 

"Sweet cheeks, do you remember when the head of the MIT got a headache from the debate we had regarding the electro-magnetic motor during the Presentation?" Tony asked. I laughed at the memory and I sighed.

"That is the best thing that happened to me during the MIT days." I said. I heard Tony chuckled and he held my thigh. 

"I think we were the first one who gave headache to the head of the MIT presentation." Tony said.

"Yeah, but we aced that presentation." I said. 

"Y/N, can I ask you a question?" Tony suddenly asked. 

"Yeah, what is it, babe?" I asked him as I looked at him.

"Now that we're getting married, I can't help but think if I really am ready to give you a family." Tony said. Just then, he stopped the car at the side of the road and he sighed as he put both hands on the steering wheel. 

"What do you mean babe?" I asked him as I felt fear and shock right now.

"I know I promised to be the best husband to you, and I just had a dream. And it's shaking me to my core." Tony said. I nodded my head for him to continue. He held both of my hands and he looked scared. I don't want to read his mind cause it's making me feel scared of what's tomorrow gonna be.

"I had a dream that I--we have a kid and I never gave her the attention she wanted and I just become my father. And you know, my old playboy self came back again and I cheated on you and our kid. I just--I just don't want to lose you and--"

"Tony, you're changing your mind on this wedding, aren't you?" I asked him.

"No--I-um--I--" 

"If you're undecided if we're going to continue this then, maybe we should cancel everything." I said. He guiltily looked at me and I just sighed.

"We cannot force this wedding to happen because I dreamed of having this wedding, but I cannot live with myself knowing I was selfish enough not to consider your decision." I continued.

"Y/N--"

"Tony, I understand. Just because I dreamed of having my wedding, doesn't mean you should have one despite of something is pushing you not to." I advised.

"I wanted to really marry you, Y/N. But sometimes, I doubt myself regarding this next responsibility." Tony admitted.

"I wanted to marry you too, Tony. But, I don't want to marry someone with doubt of the next journey ahead of us." 

"We still have time to decide right?" Tony asked.

"Yes, we have." I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. I sat properly on my seat and I felt Tony grabbed my hand and I looked at him. He held my hand into his lips and he kissed the top of my hand. We both smiled at each other and he continued driving. 

~After an hour and a half~

Tony stopped a couple of miles away from the destination. Tony put blindfold on my eyes and I felt excitement burst through me. 

"Tony, where is the surprise?" I asked him.

"We're almost there, sweet cheeks. A couple of minutes left." Tony replied. After a couple of minutes, we have arrived at the destination. I heard the door opened on Tony side. I heard the door on my side opened and I heard Tony removing my seat belt. 

"Are you excited for the surprise?" He asked.

"Yeah, kind of." I replied. I felt him held my hands and he helped me go down the car. Tony walked me and he closed the door and locked his car. Then, he helped me walk again and he stopped us for the mean time and I felt him went behind me. 

"Are you ready?" He asked me. I just smiled and nodded my head at him.

"Yeah." I said. Then, he slowly removed the blindfold and I looked in front of me and saw this fantastic place.

 Then, he slowly removed the blindfold and I looked in front of me and saw this fantastic place

"Oh my God! What are we doing here?!" I asked Tony in a bit shocked at his surprise.

"We're going to have a date inside that lighthouse." Tony said as he went near me and he held my waist.

"I know we went to a lot of dates and we never tried this one. So, I wanna try to have this date with you here." Tony said. I smiled big at him and I hugged him to me.

"This is the best date." I said. 

"I know right." Tony said and he chuckled. He held my hand and he brought us inside the lighthouse. We both went to walk up the stairs until we reached the top of the lighthouse. I looked at the window and saw the snowy and cold environment. I breathe out from the beautiful scenery. 

"Baby?" I heard Tony called out. I looked at his voice's direction and I saw him sitting on the big red blanket, with candles that surrounds the place and a picnic basket beside him. 

"Tony, are you sick?" I asked him with confusion shown on my face as I walked near the picnic blanket and I sat opposite of him.

"No, why?" He asked as he quirked his eyebrow up.

"You're changing. The Tony I knew wouldn't prepare this much trouble just for a date." I said.

"I changed for the better. I changed for us, but the old Tony is still kicking back. But, that doesn't stop me from treating my girl this Christmas." Tony said. Then, he put out our food from the basket and he placed it neatly on the blanket. 

Me and Tony began eating our Christmas dinner while looking at the beauty of this place. After our dinner, I stood up from my place and went near the window and looked at the beauty of the sea and the land. I felt Tony's arms snaked on my waist and he put his head on my neck and I felt him kissed my neck as I held his arms and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Merry Christmas baby. I love you so much." Tony said.

"Merry Christmas to you too. Love you too." I said and I looked at him and he peck my lips. He put back his chin on my shoulder and continued to look out. I looked back at the outside surrounding, but my thoughts raced. Am I still going to marry Tony? Or will he be able to decide before the wedding? Maybe he decided that he's not the typical guy who can settle down with life.