Pain and Regret

"Hey kiddo, I think you'll like it here. Scar can be scary, but he's actually nice." I remember his words, "okay!" I walked outside the den, and he was with me, "let's roll down this hill, it'll be fun!" I opened my eyes, I remember he was a good friend. I looked around myself, noticing three of the Elders behind me. "You!" I turned around to look at them, "Where is he?" They seemed confused, "Who?" One of them asked. I jumped at them, trying to scare then, having a raging amount of fire with me, "Extinguisher!" They were frightened, "We don't know. He's hiding somewhere but we don't know where."

"Lies!" I yelled at them, They took away a good friend, and I let this happen! Only I can resolve this problem. I used the red fire to leave them without any oxygen, and I ran off. This feels like the right thing to do. I was running to where I heard the howl coming from.

On the way I bumped into Red, "Lovette!" She stopped before hitting me, "What do you want?" I asked her, "To help you. I'll help you do whatever it is you want to do." She looked at me, "For Kai." I stared at her, she is family. I can't let her die either. "Fine, I'm looking for Extinguisher."

"What do you plan to do?" I looked at her, "Annihilate him." Red changed her position to hostile, "Is he with you?" I turned to see Fang, "Oh, so you followed me." I looked at him and walked towards him, "we are suffering because of him. But leave him to follow us. As he does his own regret will cause him pain. Much more pain than he caused us." Red looked at me strangely, "how do you feel about killing? Is it the right thing to do?" I shook my head, "I feel like, for Kai and myself, it is."

"Okay but maybe he deserves a second chance. Maybe he didn't mean for all of this to happen." I looked at her, "What do you mean?" Red walked up to Fang, "Everyone deserves a second chance, I know that now. Even if it means giving then their memories back." I looked at the ground.

"But he..." Red walked up to me to comfort me, "I don't know what he did, but I know he definitely regrets it now. Maybe with a second chance, he can make things right again." I looked up at him, "Fang?" He didn't want to look at me, "He hates me." But I don't hate you. Why?!

"You love him?" Red asked me, I looked up at her, "How do you..." she interrupted me, "Okay, so it's difficult to trust him after all the times you've tried. It's time to make a decision." I don't know. "It's fine, she doesn't have to make a decision. If she wants me to suffer I'll suffer." I looked at him, "That's not what I want, it just seems to be the only way to make you understand!"