Aeris

(Using k9 years) "She is six." How did he know? Oh wait, sisters. "That's pretty young. Is this the famous Charm queen? Is she your daughter?" Kai sat down, as if she was not a threat. "Yes, and no." The female looked confused by his statement.

"My name is Kai, Charm Queen here is not my daughter. She's a friend." I looked at the female wolf, "How do you have wings?" She looked at me, "Oh these, simple. It's air." Air, but I can see them. "You can see them because I'm focusing the air to reflect that color to show wings. You'll go right through them." She put one of her wings over me, and showed me how I could go through.

"What's your name?" I asked her and she looked at the view from the mountain, "Aeris. Strongest in air control." She walked up to a small cliff, "This is my home. I live here, but I don't get any visitors. Gets sort of lonely." She looked at Kai, "I'm sorry about the low visitation, but right now I need to be somewhere else."

"Are those wolves with you?" She was looking at a pack of wolves, the elders! "No they are not." He said immediately. I looked around to see how big the area was. "I can get us out of here."

I closed my eyes to remember my power. "Lovette, you can move and lift things up 100 times your size or bigger. I've seen you do it." Fang. I opened my eyes, and ran to the center of the place. Using my fire, I focused on Fang's voice, that memory. I felt a warm feeling.

Pink fire began to rise around the area, slowly breaking it apart from the rest of the ground.

"Charm Queen!" One of the Elders yelled as he got closer. I tried to ignore him, returning to Fang's voice. The fire rose more, glowing more pink than red, and soon parted the area from the ground. Rising it to the sky.

"Lovette?" Kai shoved me a little, I opened my eyes, "What did I just do?" I asked, as I could no longer see the surrounding forest. Just the beautiful place. "You took us to the sky, but how?" Aeris looked at me impressed, "I'm speechless."

"But we will fall back down. How do we land safely?" Kai said as he looked around at the pink fire, "Charm fire?" I must have used it with that warm feeling. "I'll do my best." Aeris said as she took off. She was trying to use the air to safely place the island down.

"Do you think it'll work? Are we going to die?" I asked Kai, who didn't respond. I looked at me, "Of course! We will live, don't worry about it." He ran over to the edge where Aeris was at, "What's the problem now."

"The air stopped the crash, but the pink fire seems to keep the land up in the air." I looked over to the river, which was now creating a waterfall, "Awesome!" I ran to the waterfall to see it up close. "It's pretty high up. A lethal fall."