A Final Chance

"Well, well, well." Extinguisher showed himself to us, "If it isn't our beloved Charm Queen. Or should I say Lovette." I turned around to see him, "Oh and I see you found Laiken, he was going to kill you. But I suppose I'll have to do that myself." I looked at Fang, "You can help us. This is your second and final chance. I'll let you think about it."

"Attack, I'll watch until I get bored." What was left of the Elders attacked us. Red was trying her best to protect me, as I was to her. We were fighting side by side. As sisters. On the same side. This also feels right. "So this is what it feels like to be with family." I told Red as we both continuously took out the wolves coming towards us. "Always fighting. " she added on to what I said. I changed to my human form and began to easily use my fire to throw at the wolves as they got closer, burning them and making them catch fire.

"How'd you do that?" I looked at Red, "Just think it." As soon as I was going to look away, I saw Extinguisher at the corner of my eye, pounce on Red, biting her neck. I turned to face him, "Give up, or she dies!"

Red looked me in the eyes, "Don't give up, keep fighting. Do what you have to. To survive." I looked at him, "I won't give up." Red was still looking at me, "I love you Lovette." His grip tightened around her neck. There was blood all around us, some of it on my face. This killed her immediately, without giving her a chance to do anything.

"N-no..." I said as I fell on my knees once again. "Red, I..." I couldn't speak. I was just there looking at her lifeless body. I picked her up, "No, please! Stay with me!" I was holding her, trying to find a way to stop the bleeding. "Come on! Please don't die!"

"Everything comes to an end. Eventually. And nothing can change that." I heard Extinguisher talking from behind me. "Now it's your turn!" I didn't turn around to do anything. Just sat down there, holding my sister. Trying to hold back the tears.

"Charm! Look out!" All I heard was Fang yell at me.