Escape

"Get them!" Extinguisher yelled as he knocked down Fang. One of the Elders came in from the side, going for the kill. I immediately blocked his attack with fire. "Not so fast." He began to surround me with water. Now they know I am a fire wolf. Time to show off my skill! He used the water to trap me, and tried to drown me.

Slowly I heated my body up causing fire to gather around me. This evaporated the water, but also extinguished the fire. "You will not kill me!" For some reason I felt a burst of anger. Like I needed to burn something. I looked at the Closest Elder. "You, what is my name?" I asked him.

"You runt, I will not call you by your name, you don't deserve that." What's happening to me? Those words fed my anger. More fire began to show up. I gathered it all up. "She's going to blow!" I heard stories about strong fire element control leading to wolves dying either way. No! This can't happen to me!

"Ahhh!" I yelled hoping it would work, the only thing that changed however was the color of the fire. It became blue. Blue fire?! I threw all that fire to the closest elder, burning him completely, leaving nothing behind.

"Charm!" Fang yelled out to me. His face was scared, frightened, did I cause this? Is he scared of me. Everyone backed away from me. The fire was growing again. I didn't want that to happen again. 

"What did you do?!" The elders yelled at me. If they didn't want to kill me then, I bet now they do. I looked for an exist. "She's a demon, a killing machine!" The other wolves, curious ones, began to whisper. No, no I'm… I'm not. I felt hated. Unwanted. "Charm, run!" Fang yelled.

I looked back at him, and saw the Elders running towards me, I could sense their intent. The intention to kill me. Goodbye Fang. I ran towards an exit. Looking for an escape. Once I found it, I kept running nonstop.