6 (chapter 4)

SMUT WARNING

"So tell me, Cormac, do you see anything of your uncle Tiberius these days?" Slughorn says as we sit around for his meal.

"Yes, sir, in fact I'm meant to get hunting with him and the Minister of Magic over the holidays" He says. Slughorn smiles. I take a bite of my profiteroles, I'm still ignoring Harry after the other day.

"Oh, well, be sure to give them both my best" He says and turns to Marcus. "And what about your uncle, Belby? For those of you who don't know well, Marcus' uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion. Is he working on anything new?" He is stuffing his face with his desert. It makes me feel quite sick actually.

"I don't know. He and my dad don't get along. Probably cause my dad says potions are rubbish. His only potion worth having is a stiff one at the end of the day" He says. Slughorn nods and then changes topic.

"And what about you, Ms. Granger, what exactly does your family do in the Muggle world?" He asks. Hermione swallows and looks uncomfortable.

"My parents are dentists. They attend to people's teeth" She says. People are giving her weird looks.

"Fascinating. And is that considered a dangerous profession?" He asks.

"No" She says and then laughs "Although, one boy, Robby Fenwich, did bite my father once. He needed ten stitches" The door opens and Ginny comes in looking upset.

"Ah, Ms. Weasley. Come in, come in" Slughorn ushers her in.

"Look, her eyes. They've been fighting again. Her and Dean" Hermione whispers. She comes to her chair next to me.

"Sorry, I'm not usually late" She says.

"No matter, just in time for dessert. That is if Belby has left you any" Slughorn says and Harry stands awkwardly. She gives him a weird look as she sits down. I give her a smile.

"See you in class professor!" I say as I leave. Hermione walks out with me and Draco is leaning on one the walls. "Draco? What are you?" He grabs my neck and kisses me.

"That's my cue" Hermione says as we pull away. She walks away and I give him a weird look.

"What was that about? I thought we were keeping it lowkey?" I say. He shrugs and takes my hand.

"And? I can kiss my girlfriend Y/N it's not a crime" He says. I smile. "Follow me, I want to show you something"

"What if we get caught?" I say and he shrugs. It was already after curfew. He pulls me up to the astronomy tower but stops at the top step.

"Close your eyes" He says. I close them and his hands go over my eyes as well. He leads me up the stairs and then stops. He lets go of my face and my eyes flutter open. I gasp softly as I see a blankets laid on the floor with pillows. Their are fairy lights on the railings.

"Draco...you did all this for me" I say turning to him. He smiles shyly.

"I've neglected you recently so I wanted you to feel special," He says. I put my hands on his cheeks and peck his lips.

"I love you" I say.

"I love you" He says. We both sit down and he takes a deep breath. "Y/N, I need to tell you something and you're going to hate me"

"I could never hate you. Unless you kissed Pansy of course? You didn't kiss Pansy did you?" I say and he shakes his head.

"No not at all. This is kind of worse. Please don't freak out" He says and my heart rate increases as he moves his sleeve up. I stop breathing altogether and my eyes brim with tears. A dark mark...Harry was right. Oh my god.