4 (chapter 2)

"Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley, dears?" The lady stops at our cabin. I shake my head with a forced smile and pull my jumper around me tighter.

"This is horrible. How can the Ministry not know who conjured it? Wasn't there any security or. . .?" Hermione says putting the paper down. I see the mark again and look out of the window again.

"Loads, according to Dad. That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses" Ron says eating some drewballs. I rub my scar without thinking and Hermione is giving me a worried look. It's been burning slightly since that night.

"They're hurting again, aren't they? Your scars" She asks looking between Harry and I.

"l'm fine" Harry says and I smile convincingly. She puts the paper next to us.

"You know Sirius will want to hear about this what you saw at the World Cup and the dream" She says mainly to Harry as he's the one who has been having dreams. Most of my nights I block myself from dreaming like Dumbledore taught me when I was having nightmares in second year. Harry nods and for the rest of the train ride he writes a letter to Sirius. When we get to Hogwarts there is a a crowd in the courtyard. We join the crowd and see a carriage being flown.

"Clear the runway!" Hagrid shouts but nearly gets hit. He has to duck down. There is also a large ship on the lake.

"Well, there's something you don't see every day" Ron says. We are led to the hall so that we can start with the feast.

"Well, now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well. You see, Hogwarts has been chosen..." Dumbledore starts but Filch runs over to him. After a tense conversation and a few snickers, Dumbledore continues. "So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event: The Triwizard Tournament. For those of you who do not know the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school, a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear. lf chosen, you stand alone. And trust me when l say these contests are not for the faint-hearted. But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic and their headmistress, Madame Maxime" The big doors open and girls dressed in blue uniforms come skipping in. They make birds fly from their robes as they stop and their Headmistress follows behind.

"Bloody hell" Ron says looking at the girls. I roll my eyes and look up at the headmistress who is taller than Hagrid.

"Blimey. That's one big woman" Seamus gasps.

"And now our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang and their high master, lgor Karkaroff '' Dumbledore announces once Beauxbatons sit down. Quite a few handsome men walk in with staffs. They do a few tricks and flips them take their seats.

"Oh, it's Krum! Blimey, it's him! Viktor Krum!" Ron hisses across the table. He walks past us all with a stern face and then they sit down.

"Albus" Igor says hugging him.

"lgor" He greets and then we all sit down and begin eating. The talk is mainly about the new students, all the boys are completely mesmerised by the girls.

"Your attention, please! l'd like to say a few words. Eternal glory. That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament. But to do this, that student must survive three tasks. Three extremely dangerous tasks" Dumbledore explains. Most of the students seem in awe.

"Wicked" Fred and George say from my right.

"For this reason, the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the Department of international Magical Cooperation Mr. Bartemius Crouch" Dumbledore introduces as the sky changes into a storm. A few people scream and then there's a flick of magic. I look over to see the source of the magic and it's a man drenched in rain.