5 (chapter 2)

The next day we are on our way to Platform nine and three quarters with the others. Mad-eye and Tonks have been tasked with making sure we get there safely. Then I see Sirius in dog form run through our group and to the waiting area. Harry and I run after him.

"Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you..." I warn him.

"I had to see you both off, didn't I?" He says sitting down on the bench. I shake my head at him. "What's life without a little risk?"

"We don't wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban" Harry says. He waves us off.

"Don't worry about me. Anyway, I wanted you to have this. Original Order of the Phoenix. Marlene McKinnon. She was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family. Frank and Alice Longbottom. Neville's parents. They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me. It's been 14 years. And still a day doesn't go by that I don't miss your dad" He says showing us the picture. I smile at the familiar faces.

"Do you really think there's going to be a war, Sirius?" Harry asks.

"It feels like it did before. You keep it. Anyway, I suppose you're the young ones now" He says and gives us the picture. We both hug him goodbye and make our way to the train. After a little while I get up to go to the toilet and bump into someone. His hand grips my waist to keep me steady and pulls me into an empty compartment.

"Careful Clumsy" He says. I look up and see Draco. I instantly press my lips on his. He responds straight away and we finally pull away both out of breath. "What was that for?" He smiles at me.

"God I missed you" I say, hugging him. He sighs and hugs me back.

"I was starting to think you'd gone off of me but then I remember what I looked like" He says. I pull away and punch his shoulder playfully.

"Big headed" I say. He laughs and then I frown slightly. "You don't believe it do you? That Harry and I were lying?" He makes me look at him.

"That's what you're worried about? Y/N you collapsed in my arms and I watched you for two days in hospital have nightmares. I know you're not a liar" He says. I smile at him softly and peck his lips.

"Thank you" I say.

"I better get back to my carriage, before they wonder where I am" He says and kisses my forehead before leaving. "Be careful" I go back to the others and we arrive soon after. As were getting off, Draco walks past with his friends.

"I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free. Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it" Blaise smirks. Harry goes to lunge for him but Ron grabs him. "What'd I tell you? Complete nutter"

"Back off Blaise" Draco tells him and rolls his eyes. He's trying to play it off but it doesn't work well.

"Aww still got a soft spot for your Ex Malfoy" Blaise teases him. "Don't worry she's just as loony as her brother, you made a quick escape" I glare angrily at him and see Draco tense up.

"Piss off Blaise" He says, I see his fists ball up and I can only pray he isn't going to do something stupid.

"Just stay away from us!" Harry shouts.

"Harry!" I yell. They walk away and Draco gives me a concerned look. I smile and nod at him. He turns and catches up with his friends.

"They're Slytherins, What'd you expect?" Ron says and Harry just continues walking towards the carriages.

"Hi, guys" Neville says. I smile at him.

"Hey, Neville" I say. I give him a quick side hug.

"Hey there, Neville" The others greet as a carriage stops. I notice they're now being led by a type of black horse.