5 (chapter 9)

"Department of Mysteries. This is it" Harry says and flings the door open. I look around at all of the orbs lined up on the shelves.

"Ninety-two. Ninety-three. Ninety-four. Ninety-five" I say counting down. We all stop in the middle of the aisle and look around.

"He should be here" Harry says and I follow Neville's gaze.

"Harry, Y/N. It's got your name on it" He says holding up his wand. Harry walks over and takes the small orb.

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark them as his equal... but they shall have power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives" It says. Harry and I both look up at each other worried. The others are concentrated on something else.

"Harry" Ginny whispers. We turn to see Lucius walking forward. I glare at him as Harry and I stand forward.

"Where's Sirius?" He demands. Lucius grins and turns at us. My heart goes cold and my stomach does a flip.

"You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams and reality. You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy" He says. I shake my head at Harry.

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it" He says. A laugh fills my ears as Bellatrix walks forward.

"He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter" She says smirking. Neville stiffens next to me.

"Bellatrix Lestrange" He says. She smiles at him evilly.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's Mum and Dad?"She says. Neville holds his wand up to her.

"Better, now they're about to be avenged" He spits angrily. I lift my own wand up and Lucius holds his hands up. Other Death Eaters appear around us. My hands shake slightly but I take a deep breath and calm myself.

"Now, let's everybody just calm down... shall we? All we want is that prophecy" Lucius says trying to appease us.

"Why did Voldemort need us to come and get this?" I demand.

"You dare speak his name? You filthy half-blood!" Bellatrix yells and Lucius holds a hand up to her.

"It's all right. He's just a curious girl, aren't you? I guess that's what attracted you to my son" He says and my blood runs cold and my glare intensifies. "Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really. Haven't you always wondered... what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you both... when you were just infants? Don't you want to know the secret of your scars? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do... is give it to me. Then I can show you everything" I look up at Harry curiously.

"We've waited 14 years," He says.

"Harry..." I say. I know he can read what I'm saying just by looking at my eyes.

"I know" He says. "I guess I can wait a little longer. Now. Stupefy" Lucius flings back.

"Stupefy" I shoot at Bellatrix and then run with the others.

"Petrificus Totalus" Neville says as someone appears in front of us.

"Well done, Neville" I say. I turn and Hermione is fighting off another death eater. I flick my wand at one opposite me.

"Reducto" Ginny says as all of the orbs start falling down off the shelves.

"Get back to the door" I shout and pull Neville along with me. We sprint to the door as I swing it open I fall into a black abyss. We stop just above the ground and then drop. I sigh in relief and then pull myself up off the ground. I look around at the stone archway.