2020 Update

Hey, guys!

First of all: wow! I was not expecting to come back to Wattpad and see over 100k reads and thousands of votes! Thank you all so much!

I'm sorry for taking such a long hiatus. To be honest, I sort of forgot about my Wattpad account as life picked up, and I started growing an intense workload in terms of school, work, etc. I explained more in detail the situation in the introduction of my recent Bakugou x reader fic (if anyone is interested in checking that out), but I am going to try to finish up this book!

I re-read most of this story today, and I realized my pacing for this book was pretty bad. Therefore, I'm going to add a few chapters within the existing ones to slow down the pace a bit. I won't touch the current chapters that much, if only to make a few tweaks here and there. 

I also have an entire plot outline for this story now, so hopefully I can finish it in the next month or so.

Again, thank you all for being so awesome and patient! Looking through all the comments really made my day, I appreciate you all! I can't say if my uploading schedule will be super consistent, but I will try to make more frequent updates.

Thank you so much for your votes and comments, and look forward to more chapters to come!

In the mean time, enjoy and thank you for reading!