Chapter Three: The Heads' Dormitory

Author's Note:
I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had finals 😭.

Please review!!!!

-

You walked with Malfoy to a room on the top floor of the castle. You noticed that Professor Dumbledore's portrait was guarding the entry.

Dumbledore's portrait greeted you both with a soft smile. "Hello, (y/n). Draco. The password is Chocolate Frog."

"Chocolate Frog," the two of you said in unison.

Dumbledore's portrait swung open revealing a spacious common room with a black sofa and love seat facing a large wood-burning fireplace. The walls were made out of some sort of dark stone.

There were two doors on the opposite side of the common room. You assumed one was to your bedroom, while the other one was to Malfoy's. However, you had assumed wrong.

While you opened to door on the right, Draco opened the left one. Your door led to a stone staircase with two more doors at the top.

All of a sudden, Malfoy called you over, sounding mad. "(l/n), you should see this!"

You walked over and immediately paled. Malfoy's door had opened up to a bathroom. The bathroom you shared. Malfoy had been joking about sharing a bathroom, but neither of you actually expected it to be true. You were just glad he hadn't been right about the two of you sharing a bedroom.

While Malfoy stormed off in disgust (apparently, he only liked the idea of sharing a bathroom when it was just in his imagination), you sighed, but decided to look at your new bathroom anyway.

The bathroom had a brown tile floor with a toilet in the corner contained by a pocket door. There was a stone shower in the right corner, opposite the toilet. Directly to your left was a double vanity (as if you and Malfoy would actually be in here at the same time), and to your right was a large Jacuzzi.

You stepped out of the bathroom to go see your new bedroom. You assumed that your things would already be up there. As you reached the top of the stairs, you caught a glimpse of Malfoy's room. It had green walls with a king-sized bed pushed up against the one on the opposite side of the room. There was wall-to-wall carpet and a small desk at which Malfoy was sitting, doing god knows what. Probably not something good.

He looked up just in time to caught you staring.

"What do you want, (l/n)?" he sneered.

"No need to be rude, Malfoy," you reprimanded. "Remember, we share a dormitory now, can we at least try to be civil?"

"Whatever," was his reply as he turned back to whatever the hell he was doing before.

Ugh, you had to room with that asshole all year. Ugh.

You turned to the right door and opened it into your room. It was pretty much a mirror of Malfoy's except, while his had a black bedspread, you had a green and silver one. Your trunks were lined along one the the walls, along with your pet (choose an animal), (choose an animal name).

"(a/n)!" you cried, realizing you hadn't fed him/her all day. You got out some food quickly. (a/n) must have been starving.

You finished unpacking just as it reached curfew. You and Malfoy had to do rounds together every evening, including today.

"Malfoy!" you called from your room.

"What?!" was his response. He must still be pissed about the bathroom situation.

"We have to do rounds together, remember?" you yelled. Your stomach growled, and you realized you hadn't eaten since that morning.

"While we're down there, we can grab some food!" you added, pulling on your shoes.

You heard Malfoy mutter a few curse words as he got up. You walked down the stairs to meet him.

"Can't we just skip it for one night, (y/n)?" Malfoy complained.

"No! I don't want to let Headmistress McGonagall down. Let's GO, Malfoy!" you replied forcefully.

As you stomped out the door, you heard Malfoy follow you huffily.

-

You scoured the castle, finding no one out after curfew except you and Malfoy, so you headed to the kitchen with the blond trailing lazily behind you.

The house elves were nowhere to be found, so you decided to take it upon yourself to make dinner. You grabbed some berries, two rolls with butter, and made two sandwiches. You handed a plate to Malfoy and dug in to your food hungrily.

"Thank you," you heard Malfoy mutter under his breath.

"What?" you asked, positive you heard him wrong. Malfoy never thanked anyone. That was just his personality.

"God, (l/n)! I said thank you! Get your ears checked!"

"What's wrong with you today Malfoy?" you asked angrily. "First you get all hot and bothered by everything I say and you didn't even unpack! You just sat at your desk doing god knows what!"

"None of your business, bitch." Malfoy suddenly pushed his plate away and walked out of the kitchen, slamming the doors behind him.

As you finished eating, you started to wonder if there was something really wrong.

Maybe his latest "girlfriend" dumped him, you thought.

Whatever the reason was, you knew Malfoy was going to make living with him absolutely miserable.

-

Author's Note:

A pocket door is one of those sliding doors you sometimes see in bathrooms to hide the toilet.

(a/t) is animal type and (a/n) is animal name.

Thank you all for reading my first fanfic. Luv ya!