AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry y'all who thought this was an update...

I was just gonna say, school started up recently and I haven't had much time to write except in short bursts, but I really want to get the new chapter I've been working on up with all the encouraging comments I've been getting!!

I've been sort of working on a new story (sadly it's not HP related, but I still like the plot) and am hoping hoping to add another chapter or two on this story and my Scorose story.

Lately though, I've been kind of lurking in the Wattpad shadows, but I'm going to say this before I lose my nerve.

If any of you guys have story ideas that you are really excited about, please message me them. I'm going to try and write short stories for the while being, just no fanfiction.

*cries heard in background*

I know..even though there is some fanfiction I enjoy doing, and have probably already written in my journal, I just can't keep up with all the anime and boy bands (etc.) fanfiction I see. I honestly don't know what most of the fanfictions I see are based off of...sorry.

But, if you guys really have a good story plot that you'd like to see written (even if the writing's kind of short and crappy) then please let me know soon.

ONE LAST THING:
As I said, I have been kind of lurking in the shadows, so I see EVERYTHING you guys comment and vote on, and it honestly brightens my day. Every single one of you.

If you think, "oh, that's not me", oh no...I see every one of you and I wish I could scroll down and down on my notifications, but I don't have the time to do that because you guys have been BLOWING UP MY NOTIFICATIONS!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!! You guys are awesome!!!!!

I'll try and update soon, guys!

PS, please read the first part of my new story Falling Too Fast. I'll try to update that story tomorrow.