Chapter Eleven: Draco's POV

-

Author's Note:

As promised, this will be in Draco's POV, although it might be a smidge rushed because I need to leave for a doctors' appointment in fifteen minutes.

Also, please check out my new Scorose story called "Decisions: Scorose". If you read it, I'll be your best friend!

-

Draco's POV:

I woke up with a smile on my face. (y/n) really liked me! It was too good to be true!

My face darkened when I remembered today was the day of the trial. My father's trial. I hope he gets sent to Azkaban for everything he's done.

I get up to go to the bathroom, but (y/n)'s already in there, so I walk to our common room with a copy of the Daily Prophet in my hand instead. I could finally relax since we had the day off to prepare for the ball tonight. I hope the prefects did a good job with the preparations. They better have. I knew the Slytherins had done their job, at least. Everyone I'd talked to knew about it.

As soon as I sit down on the couch I see the bold headline.

"FORMER DEATHEATER, LUCIUS MALFOY'S TRIAL IS TODAY, NO AUDIENCE ALLOWED."

I take in a deep breath as I flip to another page. I start to read about a new store in Diagon Alley that will sell animals that are charmed to speak other languages.

I hear a door opening and lift my head up to see (y/n) dressed only in a towel. She blushes when she realizes this, and then sees I'm only in boxers. 'She's hot when she blushes,' I think to myself.

As she walks towards me cautiously, I smile. She really has no idea how sexy she is.

"Good morning," I say slyly as I begin to wonder what's under her towel.

She blushes even more as if she can read my thoughts. "Good morning, Draco," she replies shakily.

I laugh. She has no way of knowing how much her saying my name like that turns me on.

"I like your outfit," I tell her.

"Oh.. I.." she starts before scanning me and looking away like she was ashamed of herself, blushing wildly.

"You know it's not a crime to be checking out my body."

(y/n) slaps me as I smirk at her. She starts to head up to her room, but I call her back, realizing something important.

"(y/n), I know this might not be the best time, but will attend the ball with me?" I ask her carefully.

"I think we have to attend together, Draco, we're Head Girl and Boy." She smirks at me as I realize my mistake. I need to save this. How could I forget about that?

"I mean, like, have it mean something rather than just being mandatory," I said, smiling at her.

"Why do I get a feeling you just forgot us going together was mandatory?" she asked me. Damn, she was good.

"Oh come on, (y/n), just appreciate the gesture," I say, annoyed that she could always see right through me.

She rolled her eyes before remembering she was still in only a towel and rushing to her room to get changed.

I started to walk to the bathroom, finally, but a knock on the door interrupted me.

"What now?" I sighed angrily before opening the portrait to see a girl with a face that closely resembled a pug, barely concealed by makeup, leaning against the doorframe, trying to look sexy. Safe to say, it didn't work.

"Hello, Draco," Pansy purred. She always visited me, but ever since I started getting feelings for (y/n), I got to avoid her.

"What, Pansy," I demanded.

"I wanted to know if you were free to come to Hogsmeade with me," she said trailing a hand up to the collar of my shirt. I slapped her hand away. Did she seriously expect me to go to Hogsmeade with her and her friends which were constantly trying to flirt with me? Sure, I had fucked with them a couple of times, but it meant nothing.

"No, sorry," I said through my teeth as I slammed the door closed on her. I extremely enjoyed the surprised look on her face. Maybe that will get her to finally leave me alone.

I heard someone coming down the stairs. (y/n). Uh oh.

"Who was that?" she asked me. She looked awesome wearing a white shirt tucked into a green skater skirt. Her Slytherin tie was tied around her neck and her small black boots helped give her extra height. I knew she didn't care much about what she wore, but she somehow always looked amazing. Unlike Pansy the pug.

"Uh.. just Blaise," I reply, nervously. Good thing her skirt had her occupied, otherwise she would have seen straight through me. I honestly didn't see anything wrong with her skirt, but apparently she did.

When she was done straightening it, she looked back up into my eyes, careful to not look at me, still in just my boxers thanks to Pansy. "Blaise seems to be stopping by a lot."

"Well, he is my best friend," I counter. I decided to change the subject before I had myself buried under a pile of lies.

"After I get changed, do you want to come to Hogsmeade with me? You could buy a dress." 'And I would be able to rub you in Pansy's bitch face,' I added to myself. Assuming she would be there.

"Sure, Draco. But, you should really get changed," she added, blushing.

"What, can't keep your eyes off me, huh?" I smirked and came closer. (y/n) licked her lips in anticipation.

I grabbed her shoulders and leaned closer to her and gently feathered my lips over her before pulling away, still smirking.

"Draco," (y/n) moaned.

"I'll give the rest to you if you tell me you'll be my girlfriend," I told her, completely serious.

She looked stunned for a few seconds before whispering, "Of course, Draco," into my ear. I smiled before leaning in for the kill.

-

Author's Note:

I know that was kind of lame, but I'm using this chapter to set up a few things later on, so please forgive me! Don't worry, I will do more if Draco's POV!

Shoutouts to some pretty wonderful readers:

@phan_shippings_
@Marie_Bae
@queenofsteampunkness
@artsychou
@Sammy_Eileen14

And finally,

@BILLIE_JOE_love

whom has been commenting and voting left and right!

Thank you all, and again I'm sorry for the filler chapter, but when I have more time, hopefully I'll make it up to you.