Chapter Fourteen: Pansy's Prank

-

Author's Note:

Not edited at all!!!

-

You woke up feeling off. Something didn't seem quite right, but you couldn't seem to put your finger on it.

Deciding to ignore whatever it was you were feeling, you reflected on what had happened the day before. Punching Pansy, making out with Draco, and getting a new nickname.

"Princess," you whispered to yourself with a smile, flopping into your pillows. It was only a little name, but it made you feel as if someone really cared.

"Hey, (y/n)!" you heard Draco calling. You smiled to yourself one more time, before swinging out of bed.

"Yeah?" you yelled back in return, analyzing your closet for a little something to add to your usually drab robes. You wanted your outfit to reflect how good you were feeling.

"C'mon, we have to get going! We're about to miss breakfast!" You glanced at the time, shrieking when you realized how late it was. You must have slept in! In fact, you don't even remember going to sleep. Given that you were still in your outfit from yesterday, you guessed a certain blond had tucked you in.

You quickly grabbed your robes and put on some makeup, a little more than you usually would, and sprayed yourself with some perfume enchanted to smell however you wished it would. You could just feel it, today was going to be a good day.

Walking into the common room, a sense of confidence in your walk, Draco's face immediately paled.

"What's wrong?" you asked him, worriedly. You wondered if he was still anxious about his father's trial, you definitely would be if you were in his shoes.

"(y/n), y-your-" Draco started, pointed a finger at you with wide eyes.

"My what?" You exclaimed, feeling around, trying to feel of anything was out of place.

"Your hair!"

-

Classes proved to be difficult. Of course it would be, given your current situation.

"I can't believe this!" Daphne was almost falling over with laughter, Tracey not that far behind her.

"Your hair, it's-" you cut Daphne off with a pointed look.

"Yes, yes, I know. It's green," you huffed, your two friends obviously not taking the matter very seriously at all.

Your hair wasn't a nice color of green, either. It was the shade of green you'd find in mold, or something in a potion, bubbling over with gas. To sum it up; your hair was a disaster zone.

It didn't help that your hair had a bad reaction to whatever spell was used on it. It was sticking up straight into the air, despite whatever measures you took to flatten it back down. You had tried with no luck to wash the green out, even going as far to see if Madam Pomfrey had some kind of antidote for it. And yes, that mission turned out to be a useless one.

Everywhere you went, students pointed and laughed, Draco scaring most of them off. But, Draco could only stick around for so long. Daphne and Tracey were also not helping matters with their hysterics. It was like trying talking to a wall, trying to get those two to calm down.

You had to find out how was behind this. Someone obviously had some kind of vendetta against you, and you had your suspicions.

Sitting down in potions, you caught sight of your target.

None other than Pansy Parkinson.

-

Author's Note:

I wish I could give a shoutout to every one of you guys, but because I haven't updated in such a long time, it would take forever to do. Part of that is because of how AWESOME you guys are! You comment and vote for every one of my chapters! I read every single one of your comments, and they never fail to make me smile.

And 30k reads!! Who thought this book would've gotten THAT FAR??! I'm so thankful for all you wonderful readers. Thank you all again, you have been so supportive.

Until next update ;)