Chapter Nine: Harry Potter

-

Author's Note:

Over 1k reads! I'm surprised such a crap story is actually getting read!

Thank you guys so much! I have a lot of new people to mention and I'm really happy about it! Thank you for all your support, and I'm really sorry it took me so long to update. I know. I'm a horrible person.

I keep trying to change typos in my other chapters, but my phone won't let me. Hopefully it will soon... sorry.

And special shout out to @Shieshiepanda2468 for liking and commenting on everything!

Love you guys!

-

When you woke up, it was already dark outside. As you took in your surroundings, you realized you had fallen asleep on the couch.

But, you hadn't remembered putting a blanket over you. So why was one there?

Then everything came flooding back to you. Your maybe crush, Draco being nice, and finally, the kiss. Draco must've put the blanket on you when he came back. Such a small gesture, but it made you get butterflies nonetheless.

You wanted to curl up into a ball and never get up. You weren't used to having so much drama in your life. Well, boy drama that was.

As you got up, you saw that it was around one in the morning. You couldn't really go get dinner, it was way too late. But, you were hungry and you weren't tired anymore. Plus, it made you anxious knowing Draco was sleeping only a few feet away.

Finally, you decided to go for a walk. Maybe it would clear your head, and if you got caught you could just say that you thought you were supposed to do rounds today.

You tried to open the door without making too much sound. It would be just your luck that the loud squeaking of the door woke him up and he came out to talk to you.

Once you stepped out of the doorway, you shivered. It was getting into early winter, and you had forgotten a jacket. You could see your breath as you walked.

'Oh well, no going back now,' you said to yourself.

You thought now would be a good time to think over things in your head. Did you like Draco? Did he like you back, or did he just want to shag you like Nott had oh-so-kindly mentioned?

But, just as you started to think deeply about your predicament, you bumped into what felt and looked like an invisible wall.

"Woah..." you muttered you reached out to touch whatever was in front of you. As you did, you heard the soft sound of breathing and quiet footsteps receding backwards ever so carefully. An invisibility cloak. The only student who had one of those was... Harry Potter.

Few people knew this, but you had had a small crush on Harry from third to fifth year. His green eyes were entrancing, and the rebellious way he worked attracted many girls.

"Wait, Harry," you said softly, "I'm not going to get you in trouble."

You saw Harry pull the cloak down enough so that you could just see his head. It looked like you were talking to a floating head.

"Yes?" he asked you, trying to be quiet.

"What are you doing up this late?" you asked him.

"Ummm..." he blushed. "I could ask you the same thing."

"I was just walking to clear my head. I'm not tired because I fell asleep really early. Now will you answer my question?"

"Well... uh..." Harry pulled at the collar of his dress shirt nervously. Wait, why was he dressed so nice?

"I was, um... meeting Ginny in the Room of Requirement," he stammered, blushing even darker.

"Oh..." you also blushed, getting the hint.

"So, (y/n)... am I done being questioned?" Harry asked you pointedly.

"Oh, yeah... sure," you replied. You didn't want to admit you just wanted an excuse to talk to him.

"Wait, one more thing (y/n)?" Harry asked.

"Hmm?"

"Well, I was kind of wondering... your family is pureblood right?"

You nodded, wondering where Harry was going with this.

"You see, Hermione was trying to get house elves freed, and we need pureblood signatures. Would you be willing to sign it?" Harry asked.

"Sure, Harry," you replied. Hermione was one of the few Gryffindors you actually respected.

"Thanks, (y/n)! I'll give it to you later! See you!" Harry replied cheerfully before taking about some kind of map and muttering something like, "my chef managed". Huh.

As Harry walked away, you saw something out of the corner of your eyes. Blonde hair.

Draco.

He had seen you talking to his mortal enemy. Uh oh.

-

Author's Notes:

Shoutouts:
@xXWaffle_GirlXx
@Dipper_Gleeful
@Taysumi_Chan
@Shieshiepanda2468
finnickssugarcubes12
@birdie32126
@MikaelaZommers

Thank you all! Please tell me if I left you out! I appreciate all the votes and comments! It motivates me to write more! You guys make my day! Thank you so much! I hope I'll update soon!

BTW, I'm going to try and write a chapter in Draco's POV soon, so prepare yourselves.