Chapter Thirteen: The Three Broomsticks

This chapter is unedited.

-

Author's Note:

Damn, it's been forever. I'm soooo sorry I haven't updated in, like, two months. I've actually been working on a new story, but it isn't going to be published for a while.

I decided to update thanks to @general_gordon who was commenting and voting for literally EVERYTHING last night. So thank you.

This chapter might be written in a slightly different style because I've been writing a different genre, so it gets hard to differentiate between the two.

-

"(y/n), what are you doing?"

You froze, your brain frantically trying to make up an excuse for snooping in something that was obviously private.

"I....well..." You turned around to meet a pair of hard silver eyes glaring at you. You audibly gulped at how threatening Draco looked in that instant.

Fiddling with your fingers, you tried to think of an answer that would cause Draco to revert back to his usually cocky mood. To be honest, this Draco scared you because you knew he did work with the Dark Lord, and that was not something to be taken lightly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize it was private," you lied quietly. Draco leaned over the back of the couch and grabbed the newspaper from your grasp before swiftly ripping it in half, walking over the the fireplace and tossing in the pieces.

The fire cracked and spat sparks as it ate at the paper, quickly reducing the newspaper to ashes. Draco turned around with his head in his hands.

"I hate him for what he's done to me," he muttered, slowly raised his head and meeting my eyes with his grayish-blue ones.

A small gasp passed through your lips as you saw how much hatred Draco's eyes portrayed. You hated seeing him like this. Yes, he had had a hard past, but it didn't change the fact that he should learn how to control his mood swings.

"I'm really sorry, Draco," you told him again, biting your fingernails nervously.

"What's done is done," he said with finality prominent in his tone. He walked over to you and held out his large hand for you to grasp.

"Now how about that Hogsmeade trip?"

-

"Really, so you used to hate me?" Draco asked, mock hurt displayed on his face, "You wound me, babe." He put a hand over his heart and leaned back in his chair as if he were shot by a muggle gun.

The two of you were sitting at a table in the Three Broomsticks. It was quite enjoyable to just cast away all distractions and have some fun with your boyfriend. Shove it up your ass, Pansy.

Speaking of Pansy, the devil and her friends had entered the shop just a few seconds ago. Pansy was glaring at her with hatred apparent in her expression. You were resisting the urge to tell her she looked like a constipated gorilla.

"Don't call me babe," you told Draco, shoving him lightly in the arm.

"Sorry, babydoll," he responded, smirking at the irritated expression that must have been apparent on your face. Sometimes, you thought he liked irritating you.

"No." Babydoll made you sound like a slut.

"Sunshine?"