The Beginning

In the beginning there was nothing, but dust. So when the sun met the moon he fell so deeply in love with her. She had the brightest colors on her and the brightest soul. She had everything.

The sun fell so in love with the only girl that existed and he couldn't help it. Once the day came they were gone. It was like a puff of dust blew them away from each other.

The sun thought he'd never see her again and then he gave up hope. He looked and looked for her, but fell in darkness and sadness.

Then he woke up flying orbiting around a blue child. He couldn't believe what he saw, nor could he ever think differently. The story came to an end or so he thought.

Once he looked up there she was. She was in plain sight, but just needed a motivation to find her again. Now he had two people to care about and he was so beyond happy that his life was perfect.

The days got shorter, but felt like millions even billions of years with her. He knew one day his last bright light would explode because of her. The story of the brightest girl losing her one and only.

He made a promise to the gods that he'd die to save his beloved wife. So he died at night, but she lived at night and that's all he needed. He knew everything came to an end, but not them.

The need for her was indescribable and inevitable, he couldn't comprehend. The science of her didn't make sense, he studied and studied her, but got no where.

But you want to know why?

He never saw what was right in front of him. He never appreciated that she was given to him. So the gods told him he had billions of years until his last breath. He knew he was going to let everyone down and cause a commotion, but the gods were never going to change there mind.

So he looked at her one last time and told her the truth. He stood up and she never once thought about leaving.

It surprised him at first, but he couldn't be more thankful.

So from then on he died for twelve hours every night and she died twelve hours for him.

That's their promise.

So when the sun sent the perfect man named Apollo after him he gave the moon a chance to give a life to a perfect women named Adhira.

He watched as they grew up and he saw his son shine bright. Nineteen years later Apollo broke his father's promise to save her family.

The sun didn't want that for his son, but Apollo sold his soul and never came back.

The sun and the moon though cared about him and stilled shined a light on him.

The devil was another story..........
————————-/————-
This is just the beginning, I will start writing this book tomorrow:)💕
Thank you for reading

The Devil All the Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें